Vikings go to Hell

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DirtBag1976 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Guys what  you think about Vikings go to Hell ???

I had imazing ups and downs on this one. The random chest is super un -f- predictable…can give you 7 or 12 free spins…or 200x cash or…bag of dirt…

Bandit gave it a very short try…

I am requesting game revision !!!  400-500 spins at 2,50 or 4.00

I hit 4200 euro on 5e/spin…  lvl2 bonus with almost full screen of sticky wilds…ev. spin was a big win something similar to DHV with good setup and retrigger…huhhh 🙂

Slippery_Gypsy WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I’ve played this game a few times and bonus’d it a few times too. But every bonus has been like £30-40 on a £2.50 stake.

the issue for me is you rarely get any base game wins to tide you over so it just eats money while you try and build the meters.

I’m not a fan of the ‘build’ games as i just feel like im ploughing cash into getting a good bonus, and if i get a bonus i know it will be sub par as ive not built it up enough. I felt the same about kingmaker too

DirtBag1976 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

well when you building this bonuses on the left there is 2 things which can help you:

1. this unpredictable chest can give you +30 or +50 points for all bonuses …nice 🙂

2. when you finally have berzerek mode bonus activated the viking you playing is a sticky wild ev. time he is landing (he is not fighting to be a wild…others still does)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)