Time away

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Echo9970 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I have had sometime away from YouTube, as my mother has terminal cancer, so have had other things to do.

So i had a rest from online slot play as well for some time. But i had an email the other week saying had won on the Euro millions, and i had won £1500 on hotpicks. So i though i will put £50 in at videoslots and i won £200. So i then went onto Bonanza £2 bet and i got the feature in four spins. It was not going great, but a boatload of red gems we’re all the way across but not on the 1st reel. I needed it to drop in, and it did for a £2500 win, and i drawn £3000 out that night into my bank account. So in that one day my bank account got bigger by £4500. I so needed that money as driving up and down the motorway at the moment to see my mum every week cost money. Talk about lucky.  So i am back and catching up on the Bandits videos.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Sorry to hear about your mom @Echo9970 put that cash to one side and use it well ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear about your mum. Someone will be looking down on you knowing you could do with the cash right now. Make sure you put the money to good use.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Good things happen to good people (in regards to your current good fortune $$)

Sorry to hear about your mum, my grandad passed away a few weeks ago.

Surround yourself with good people.

Peace and carrots

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)