The Bandit’s Great Slot Quiz – #1

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

babyface wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Dammit, i thought the Extra Chilli might stump some folks haha Well done mate and yeah, the spoiler thing you said i may well ask about, i will get some more pics up soon though ?

It nearly did, I had to open another slot first just to make sure I was right ?

I thought you would be in hiding after the Secrets of Stones Picks ?ย ย  I was sure there was a biggy coming with 4 scatters.

Shhhh we don’t mention that!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Especially getting two stabs at it and both being a fail ๐Ÿ™

ladygreeneyes WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hello Bandit just wondering when the next great slot quiz will be looks like fun and as you say I would like to give it a bash so if you could be so kind to let me and the rest of us Bandit fanatics know that would be great have a good one.ย  Cheers from Canada

darkhand1 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

no 1ย  immortal romance no 2 immortal romanceย  no3 immortal romance no 4 immortal romance

no 5 (bit of a red herring) could be captain venture or immortal romance, i,m going with

immortal romance so what have i won

Reelsoffun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Dammit, i thought the Extra Chilli might stump some folks haha Well done mate and yeah, the spoiler thing you said i may well ask about, i will get some more pics up soon though ?

Hi bandit i submitted a couple of big win shots the other day but not sure one counts as it a dis-continued slot…. would PM you but didnt know howย  lol

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Hope Steve doesn’t mind me hijacking this, but I thought I would create a quiz of my own for all!

There you go, some tough ones in there because I know you lot rock lol ๐Ÿ˜›

Kazza78 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Book of dead

BOnanza

White Rabbit.

Not sure on the other 2 but my guess would be: Captain Bob, and Donuts.

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Correct, Correct, Correct, Wrong, Correct.

4/5 Very good Kazza78!

Norris WANTED $8
    Outlaw

4th is Diamond mine I think.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I thought Diamond Mine too, some good pics there mate – it would be good if people did similar, it is always fun trying to identify the games from a little snippet ๐Ÿ˜€

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Diamond Mind is correct! If everyone is okay with itย  I am happy to do another 5? I only use paint ๐Ÿ˜€ and I also play some very obscure slots lol

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

I forgot to add, they will be most likely on Casumo…I can do this maybe once a week otherwise we could run out of slots :p

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

A little bored as no video from Steve tonight and I am totally skint lol

Here’s another 5 for you all ๐Ÿ˜€

Have fun ๐Ÿ˜€

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

OooOOoh goody ๐Ÿ˜€

I’l go Twin Spin, Dunno maybe jammin Jars, Rhino, Doa maybe, Millionaire

villanmike WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Oh my, amazing how you got them all correct first time! I will do another tomorrow, be prepared for a tougher one lol, nice guessing mate

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)