That last video….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Slimjim24 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Ok so I’ve been following you for around 5 years,watching your videos, ‘supporting the chanel’ by playing through links and I know you won’t loose any sleep over this but that last video just done it for me. I sat through it and you just fucking moaned and moaned, cried your luck the whole way through. Jesus Christ there’s really no need. Again I know you won’t give a toss but I actually fell depressed after hearing you for an hour harp on about how these 15 bonuses are going to be shite. You hit the tip on reel king in the end and I’m glad you did cause at least that shut u up. Thanks for all the content over the years but I’ve had my fill. Over and out ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

5 years of videos and you have one or two you’re not keen on and the knickers are back on and you’re out the door …..

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Slimjim24 wrote:

Ok so I’ve been following you for around 5 years,watching your videos, ‘supporting the chanel’ by playing through links and I know you won’t loose any sleep over this but that last video just done it for me. I sat through it and you just fucking moaned and moaned, cried your luck the whole way through. Jesus Christ there’s really no need. Again I know you won’t give a toss but I actually fell depressed after hearing you for an hour harp on about how these 15 bonuses are going to be shite. You hit the tip on reel king in the end and I’m glad you did cause at least that shut u up. Thanks for all the content over the years but I’ve had my fill. Over and out ?

I think maybe you are a bit sensitive, if you call that video full of moaning. I don’t think you would be super positive and cheerful if you lost 2/3 of your deposit in that time either.

Doubt you will be missed with that attitude.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Slimjim24 wrote:

Laters ??

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Slimjim24 wrote:

Your input on the forum over the many years ,Will be greatly missed .

Anonymous WANTED $1
    Inactive

You need to remember this is not you’re session or money,Steve puts loads of money,time and effort into the video’s  he’s entitled to moan if he likes too .it’s all part of the rolla coasters,Have you never begged a game to bonus after hundreds of spins never moaned when the bonus gives 2x didn’t you here his emotions when he hit the 20k  he was buzzing

you’re moaning cause he’s moaning  I bet you’ll still watch

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

I don’t get this, the bandit is a moaning twat, but who isn’t?. I moan like a bitch when I’m 2000 spins in to a game and not one bonus. But I’m also jumping about punching the air shouting Fucking get in, when that 40p stake bonus hits 1k. If he just sat there saying hey ho that’s life with no emotion then yes I would be wtf?. We are gamblers and gamblers moan like fuck when we lose and jump about like a twat when we win. We all have an opinion and I stick to mine but howay you want a giggling gambler when he loses?.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)