That fat cheating genie can spin on it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

£2 spins and out he pops after about £40 or so ( not bad ) gives us the bonus (not bad) then the genie multiplyer thing , throws in three of those things for 10 extra spins , got a £360 ish win on about 6 x multiplier ,…….getting excited as another two things roll in for 5 More spins so sitting with £360 win and 15 spins to go !! Planning what to do with this £20,000 possible win and get fucked off with shit wins and dead spins right up to 21 x multiplyer , ended with about £385 or something, bag of shit ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

? I can’t help but Laugh when that happens to me as I never hit big & laugh at myself for thinking I was about too hit the Big1 ???

Bastards.. ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

That wid burst ur arse mate its a right cunt eh . Big purple prick .

Sumfin similar wae jammin jars the other day about £400 in andveventually get the jars on agood set up 16  18  and 7 x  all within a 4×4 square and £394 in the bank and 2 spins to go

Really thot this was it finally a streamer type win . and they all move away fk ended up wae ma money back tho but really unlucky as i dont think ill be in that position again

Normally playin low stakes 40p but got caught up and started chasin ma money wae £2 spins .

Wan o these days .??

robthemonk12 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

I quite like Genie Megaways. Probably my most successful slot. He can be a right twat though and whoever thinks it’s a good idea to tease him coming out of his wank lamp needs a lamp shoved up their arse.

So after saying I was going on another break I check my finances and they were okay for a £50 play. So I played Genie and got a nice win and then Reactoonz which I said I wasn’t going to do and got another nice win. Got up to £180 and decided to have a bash on some random slots. Got down to £140 and thought ‘cash out or a £100 balls to the wall feature buy’. Well, of course I went for a feature buy. Decided to give Book of Ra Megaways a bash as it has potential… potential to be an utter gash pile of steaming shit with shit inside of its shit. £100 feature buy (so £1.00 in reality). It paid… £5.40. I wasn’t even angry. It was that hysterical laughter at how rubbish it was haha. Back to not playing slots.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

springbrucesteen wrote:

£2 spins and out he pops after about £40 or so ( not bad ) gives us the bonus (not bad) then the genie multiplyer thing , throws in three of those things for 10 extra spins , got a £360 ish win on about 6 x multiplier ,…….getting excited as another two things roll in for 5 More spins so sitting with £360 win and 15 spins to go !! Planning what to do with this £20,000 possible win and get fucked off with shit wins and dead spins right up to 21 x multiplyer , ended with about £385 or something, bag of shit ?

decent win from my experience,had 30+ spins on that bonus a few a times and never won much more than 2x my buy in.

Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

That wid burst ur arse mate its a right cunt eh . Big purple prick .

Sumfin similar wae jammin jars the other day about £400 in andveventually get the jars on agood set up 16  18  and 7 x  all within a 4×4 square and £394 in the bank and 2 spins to go

Really thot this was it finally a streamer type win . and they all move away fk ended up wae ma money back tho but really unlucky as i dont think ill be in that position again

Normally playin low stakes 40p but got caught up and started chasin ma money wae £2 spins .

Wan o these days .??

Aye that jamin jars does my head in , rinses your balance in no time too

Outlaw

robthemonk12 wrote:

I quite like Genie Megaways. Probably my most successful slot. He can be a right twat though and whoever thinks it’s a good idea to tease him coming out of his wank lamp needs a lamp shoved up their arse.

So after saying I was going on another break I check my finances and they were okay for a £50 play. So I played Genie and got a nice win and then Reactoonz which I said I wasn’t going to do and got another nice win. Got up to £180 and decided to have a bash on some random slots. Got down to £140 and thought ‘cash out or a £100 balls to the wall feature buy’. Well, of course I went for a feature buy. Decided to give Book of Ra Megaways a bash as it has potential… potential to be an utter gash pile of steaming shit with shit inside of its shit. £100 feature buy (so £1.00 in reality). It paid… £5.40. I wasn’t even angry. It was that hysterical laughter at how rubbish it was haha. Back to not playing slots.

The feature buys are too tempting , lost a fair bit doing them but there again sometimes it’s an instant no bad win

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)