TBH – I’ve had enough of you Bandit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Yea, like the title says… I had enough of you. Fuck it. I’ll say it blatantly clear I’ve had enough of you. You come on here and youtube, entertaining folks who claim they enjoy your videos. Fuck it, I’ll say it loud and proud.

As far as I can see, all your videos on youtube have a red line underneath meaning I have watched them all. Which means I literally have had enough. IE all of your videos. LMFAO

Loved the lot of them, think you’re a great guy, never in doubt. The community aint so bad either. And thank you for the bonus guarantee sometime ago. It was so needed and was used in a positive way. Respects bro.

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Yeh, j agree .I don’t play slots or table games but I do enjoy his rants. Fuckng hilarious

ladygreeneyes WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Are you kidding me Mr.B I love his vids I think he is hilarious he is my favorite streamer and I am sure I amy not the only one will continue to watch laugh my ass off and be very entertained by him Thank-you Bandit for all the laughs keep up the great vids….Cheers from Canada

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Lady Green Eyes, if you read all of my post, I actually am 😀
    Also…..
    I found another one without a redline under it, woohoo

Slotsoffun WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I was just replying to say I think it was a sarcastic/tongue in cheek post. Well I think that;s the case looking at Mr B’s other posts and artwork

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)