T2 – Hot Mode

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Well finally after 226 bonuses I got T2 Hot Mode. Not the greatest example of it but won’t complain about 512x as it means I can finally tick it off my bucket list and stop playing. Now DOA2 ‘Wheres My WildLine??’

Gutted I missed recording the flames but had 3 sites going at once, was determined to get it this time. It was a balance I had left over from last night after after withdrawing £1300 after hitting 1040x on Jurassic Park, seems the old flash Microgaming slots are doing it for me at the moment. Also hit 4 Explorers on 1 line BoD (1000x) earlier in Casumo Reel race, sadly I was only on 4p!

Comes on the back of a very dry spell so guess my luck has turned, for now.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yeasssss! Lower end of the hot mode scale but still a great win.

Never managed one myself, I’ve read it’s actually harder to land than a wildline in DoA!

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Yeah I’ve heard that, think we’ve discussed it before, I read hot mode was every 172 bonuses on average (don’t know where I read it and can’t find the link) and DOA is every 151.

It seems to add up (even if the sample size is small) I had 3 on Happy Holidays by 393 bonuses, so four across both games by 619 (or 647 if you counts ones on HH since last Hot Mode) bonuses. Or maybe I’ve just been very lucky!! ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Haha right you are!

Turns out I made almost exactly the same response over a year ago! ?

Happy Holidays

Mrfister WANTED $5
    Outlaw

ive not been playing old T2 much this year but think i’m due a hot mode , your some pup keep record of bonuses i should do the same. well done

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Yeah I’ve heard that, think we’ve discussed it before, I read hot mode was every 172 bonuses on average (don’t know where I read it and can’t find the link) and DOA is every 151.

It seems to add up (even if the sample size is small) I had 3 on Happy Holidays by 393 bonuses. So four across both games for 619 (647 if you count the HH ones I’ve had since) bonuses. Or maybe I’ve just been very lucky.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)