Special request

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lionheart WANTED $2
    Outlaw

hoping you get to read this and do a video Wednesday

so other day I smashed the shit outta my collar bone and I have my operation so gonna be stuck in hospital all day so hoping you make a video for me to watch and cure my boredom.

ive attached a lovely pic for you to give you a shiver.

My request is how about a little high stakes on secret of the stones, bonus’s seem to usually do alright and am sensing wild reel 2, wild owl and x3 for a mega win.

all the best lad and cheers to future big wins and me being put back together tomorrow ??

Lionheart WANTED $2
    Outlaw

If you do play it my picks are 3, 8, 14.

bump me up seen as tho am injured lmao

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Looks a nasty one mate, how did you manage that? I’l go for crazy downhill mountain biking or something!

I am away with the kids until Friday so the next video isn’t until Sunday, Gandalf can be a little ripper on higher stakes, i’l maybe have a fiver bash and see what happens!

Lionheart WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bang on mountain biking, off at about 20mph over the bars, full impact to shoulder

comlleteley forgot you were away, have a good time with the family.

Know what ya Mean with Gandalf sometimes he just wants to tease the bollocks off ya. Look forward to Sunday’s vid

Lionheart WANTED $2
    Outlaw
    Lionheart WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Great last video. That swarm could of gone better tho, was decent but had loads of potential.

Gandalfs the way to go today lol

give old saggy bollocks some high stakes for 1 bonus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)