South Mimms owe me £500

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I was playing Rainbow Riches Pots of Gold at South Mimms earlier and got the gold pot for £493.80, saved almost all of it and then gambled to get it to a round £500, which worked fine.  It played the Jackpot animation and then asked whether I wanted to transfer the £500 to my credit, I said Yes, and then just as I pressed Yes the screen went blank and it went back to the main menu…. and the £500 had not been added to my balance!  I was fuming and told the woman and of course you have to fill out a form and then wait for ‘the software team’ to investigate.  I’m guessing I won’t see that money now?  Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Not anywhere near as much, but I did lose £25 for 4 of a kind on Jacks high poker in Ladbrooks. Went to gamble it and the machine went blank. Told staff who came over switched machine on and off and  the £25 win did not show up. Two other guys  were there talking to me while  I was playing and backed up what had happened. Staff said they would not pay out and that was that.

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Update – a woman from the service station phoned me today and said that they have confirmed the win and took my bank details, and said it will be paid next week.  Fingers crossed!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)