Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,043 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #36885
    Meldrum89 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

    The Bandit wrote:

    Meldrum89 wrote:

    Bandit how do you find groves or then? I use there casinos in Glasgow ( blackjack man) was wondering if you would recommend using the site I only use one sit and exclude myself from others at the moment it’s just video slots but wondering if it’s worth hitting or sticking ( see what I done there?)

    It is impressing me at the moment tbh, they clearly have a responsible gambling approach as they emailed me twice, called me and then eventually forced a logout on me and suspended my account so they could establish i was ok during the monster Reel king session. They have a shit load of games, quite impressed with the selection, only thing missing really is PlaynGo so no Book of Dead, Reactoonz etc which is a shame. Their withdrawal process is nothing short of amazing from personal experience, it has been a matter of hours for a withdrawal to reach my bank from the two withdrawals i have made and one of those was £41,150!

    Welcome bonus is also pretty good, it may only be a £20 match up, minimum deposit £20 to get it too but it only has a 5x wager – that is quite unheard of these days.

    Overall so far, it is pretty decent, things can change of course but i am happy with it so far for sure.

    I had a look through the games myself and It is very appealing i am tempted to switch to them as I use them when I go to casino and having all the gambling in one casino would be beneficial on the bank statement side lol but I feel I just need that video slot reel king top before I leave it haha mibi the miracle will come for me lol

    #36887
    The Bandit WANTED $3,857
    El Bandito

    I thought it would be a decent point to provide a thread summary. I have some figures for what has been posted from the start so here goes –

     

    Number of Tops achieved – 25

    Other wins – 1 off the top collected for £9k to achieve a £4,850 profit.

    Total wins – £202,152 approx

    Total Staked – £123,146 approx

    Profit/Loss – +£79,006 approx

    Sessions – 13

    Most expensive session – £38,000

    Cheapest session – £88

    I have written approx as it is always possible to miss something when adding something up through 43 pages but i am going to be very close with that if not spot on lol

    3
    2
    #36888
    The Bandit WANTED $3,857
    El Bandito

    Videoslots is still a very good casino mate, probably the best out there, no one beats it for games you’d say and their rewards are pretty awesome too if you play a bit.

    #36889
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

    Well done Bandit congrats Bro, it’s nice to see someone making a few quid 😊😊😊

    I’m on my break atm, sitting having some food, enjoying the updates today 😂😂😂 And another enjoyable video last night was good, alough the result was rather bad, until I read the rest tonight…. Nice 😂

    Another 2/3 hires tonight and I finish, Yes 👌or 1 for a £40 and I’m done hehe……as for grovesener casinos, there really good people at the pokers & they run the tourneys very well. Listen to players and always have time for me the small guy hahaha….. 😂 And its good you registered through land as they see that as better for them If you visit the Home ground 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    Good Luck Bandit and keep those tops coming.

    #36894
    Dalebatley22 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

    Hello everyone do all the other reel king slots have a ladder vamble and if so do they seem the same as the orignal reel king. Thanks in advance

     

    #36897
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

    Dalebatley22 wrote:

    Hello everyone do all the other reel king slots have a ladder vamble and if so do they seem the same as the orignal reel king. Thanks in advance

     

    Yes & yes there all the same Reel King….. If the % pay out changes the casinos need to apply for new licences. I think.

    #36898
    stony WANTED $24
    Outlaw

    Considering you only started this thread a few days before xmas those winning figure are completely astounding. Ive followed this since you started this thread and in just over 2 weeks youre nearly 80k up. I aint going to say shit anymore about moderating your gambling or ludicrous stakes, all Im going to say is rinse the fuckers for all they got and keep on keeping on. Lots of people concerned for you but you got a lid on it so let the good times roll. I hope reel king allows you to set you and your family up for life.

    #36900
    Meldrum89 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

    The Bandit wrote:

    Videoslots is still a very good casino mate, probably the best out there, no one beats it for games you’d say and their rewards are pretty awesome too if you play a bit.

    Well I will stick around with it just now I do enjoy video slots to be fair I just wish you would send me a little bit of you’re luck (massive f*****g bollocks) my way for a sesh lol i think you’re an awesome guy been watching you for so long and you have genuinely showed me how to reign it In and know when enough is enough top lad with top videos I’m sure some people with think you are being a flash kn*b with what you do and not understand that you do genuinely help and educate people along the way so much respect from me mate you’re a top man

    #36909
    cbhoy87 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    Nice hit

    #36915
    jenniferihek WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    Hi Bandit. Just wondered, what is the max amount of spins you’ve experienced on reel king without a top? Do you think it somehow keeps tracks of how many spins you’ve made so it gives you a top? Or is it completely random? If it’s random and not somehow cumulative it’s worrying. Maybe it keeps track? Also does it matter if you close the session and restart it, or disconnect etc. Do you think these things make any difference? Just wondering about your opinion on these things.

    #36920
    Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

    The Bandit wrote:

    Right then so what happened after the video ended?

    As you saw, i finished £8k down on the video – looks and sounds horrendous but if you are in this thread and have read it from the beginning you will now have the current context of my play. Since the start of this thread i have now breached £74,000 profit on this game, just here, in this thread. As such, i have clearly got a reserve tank on it now which i have previously stated i would hope to be a maximum exposure position of £40,000.

    Well tonight i almost arrived at that figure for total deposits. At 18k in, Grosvenor called me but my phone didn’t ring for whatever reason and a voicemail was left, they wanted to talk to me about their responsible gaming tools and find out if i was ok etc – i kind of liked that tbh. They then followed that up with an email but as i was busy doing my dick in i didn’t reply. 20 minutes ish later when i was now a total of £23k in for the day, they forced a logout on me and locked my account – sent another email and wouldn’t let me continue without calling them and discussing the current session and whether it was comfortable for me to be playing like this – although it annoyed me at the time, as it stopped me in my tracks, it’s is fair play to them i guess. By this time i was on £40 stake and doing £5k deposits.

    After talking to them and explaining i was fine etc my account was reopened and i plodded on. £5k more, £5k more and £5k more had me at £38,000 in and knocking on the door of my self imposed limit in my own head of £40,000. Had i have lost that figure, i would have taken the remaining £34,000 of profit from this crazy ride and taken the mrs out tomorrow and sorted her new car.

    However, with £2k of the £38,000 left…. I got to the end of that naughty little golden road –

    As you can see, pretty much £2k exactly left and a £25,600 top so still quite heavily down – I either take the loss at this point or i drop the stake and go for another one, well i can’t drop it too much so i go down to £30 – a few thousand pounds pass for not a lot but then smash…..

    With the balance sat at £21,950 and on £30 stake, this heavenly glory road arrives and smashes through for the top…. that’s it, my heads rolled off and i’ve gone bonkers!

    There have already been a couple of comments about the video that aren’t so nice but my opinion is, after me telling everyone where this thread is, what it is called and how to find it, anyone that has not read it, simply cannot comment – you need the context behind the play to appreciate and understand what i have strived for and achieved here. Once again though, just as i did last time i had a big big depositing session, my next go on this game will be right down on £1.60/£2 again so i can chill the fuck out.

    Peace and Carrots fuckers 😀

     

    I’m out of here – bored to fuck with this guy continually showing how he consistently wins – he is to responsible gambling what Adolf Hitler was to world peace.   I know he has to ensure he gets his affiliate income, but consistently showing that he was down but by gambling big has made a profit does nothing to encourage people to show restraint, exactly the opposite.

    How many stories of homelessness, attempted suicides and poverty caused by gambling excessively is it going to take for this guy to realise that what he is doing is irresponsible.

    I know this post will get shit – the Bandit doesnt like criticism and gets very shirty with it and all of his groupies will be right on my arse – but fuck it, it had to be said.

    #36928
    benq99 WANTED $164
    Outlaw

    Redcorvette wrote:

    The Bandit wrote:

    Right then so what happened after the video ended?

    As you saw, i finished £8k down on the video – looks and sounds horrendous but if you are in this thread and have read it from the beginning you will now have the current context of my play. Since the start of this thread i have now breached £74,000 profit on this game, just here, in this thread. As such, i have clearly got a reserve tank on it now which i have previously stated i would hope to be a maximum exposure position of £40,000.

    Well tonight i almost arrived at that figure for total deposits. At 18k in, Grosvenor called me but my phone didn’t ring for whatever reason and a voicemail was left, they wanted to talk to me about their responsible gaming tools and find out if i was ok etc – i kind of liked that tbh. They then followed that up with an email but as i was busy doing my dick in i didn’t reply. 20 minutes ish later when i was now a total of £23k in for the day, they forced a logout on me and locked my account – sent another email and wouldn’t let me continue without calling them and discussing the current session and whether it was comfortable for me to be playing like this – although it annoyed me at the time, as it stopped me in my tracks, it’s is fair play to them i guess. By this time i was on £40 stake and doing £5k deposits.

    After talking to them and explaining i was fine etc my account was reopened and i plodded on. £5k more, £5k more and £5k more had me at £38,000 in and knocking on the door of my self imposed limit in my own head of £40,000. Had i have lost that figure, i would have taken the remaining £34,000 of profit from this crazy ride and taken the mrs out tomorrow and sorted her new car.

    However, with £2k of the £38,000 left…. I got to the end of that naughty little golden road –

    As you can see, pretty much £2k exactly left and a £25,600 top so still quite heavily down – I either take the loss at this point or i drop the stake and go for another one, well i can’t drop it too much so i go down to £30 – a few thousand pounds pass for not a lot but then smash…..

    With the balance sat at £21,950 and on £30 stake, this heavenly glory road arrives and smashes through for the top…. that’s it, my heads rolled off and i’ve gone bonkers!

    There have already been a couple of comments about the video that aren’t so nice but my opinion is, after me telling everyone where this thread is, what it is called and how to find it, anyone that has not read it, simply cannot comment – you need the context behind the play to appreciate and understand what i have strived for and achieved here. Once again though, just as i did last time i had a big big depositing session, my next go on this game will be right down on £1.60/£2 again so i can chill the fuck out.

    Peace and Carrots fuckers 😀

     

    I’m out of here – bored to fuck with this guy continually showing how he consistently wins – he is to responsible gambling what Adolf Hitler was to world peace.   I know he has to ensure he gets his affiliate income, but consistently showing that he was down but by gambling big has made a profit does nothing to encourage people to show restraint, exactly the opposite.

    How many stories of homelessness, attempted suicides and poverty caused by gambling excessively is it going to take for this guy to realise that what he is doing is irresponsible.

    I know this post will get shit – the Bandit doesnt like criticism and gets very shirty with it and all of his groupies will be right on my arse – but fuck it, it had to be said.

    i have followed the bandit from day dot and have seen the high and lows .he gives so much back and he never ever tells you to do or try what he is doing,or rams it done your neck every 5 mins join here do that .if you dont like what you see then there is a great thing you can use its called the off button .CLOSE THE DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUT

    1
    1
    #36932
    Sal139 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

    Redcorvette wrote:

    The Bandit wrote:

    Right then so what happened after the video ended?

    As you saw, i finished £8k down on the video – looks and sounds horrendous but if you are in this thread and have read it from the beginning you will now have the current context of my play. Since the start of this thread i have now breached £74,000 profit on this game, just here, in this thread. As such, i have clearly got a reserve tank on it now which i have previously stated i would hope to be a maximum exposure position of £40,000.

    Well tonight i almost arrived at that figure for total deposits. At 18k in, Grosvenor called me but my phone didn’t ring for whatever reason and a voicemail was left, they wanted to talk to me about their responsible gaming tools and find out if i was ok etc – i kind of liked that tbh. They then followed that up with an email but as i was busy doing my dick in i didn’t reply. 20 minutes ish later when i was now a total of £23k in for the day, they forced a logout on me and locked my account – sent another email and wouldn’t let me continue without calling them and discussing the current session and whether it was comfortable for me to be playing like this – although it annoyed me at the time, as it stopped me in my tracks, it’s is fair play to them i guess. By this time i was on £40 stake and doing £5k deposits.

    After talking to them and explaining i was fine etc my account was reopened and i plodded on. £5k more, £5k more and £5k more had me at £38,000 in and knocking on the door of my self imposed limit in my own head of £40,000. Had i have lost that figure, i would have taken the remaining £34,000 of profit from this crazy ride and taken the mrs out tomorrow and sorted her new car.

    However, with £2k of the £38,000 left…. I got to the end of that naughty little golden road –

    As you can see, pretty much £2k exactly left and a £25,600 top so still quite heavily down – I either take the loss at this point or i drop the stake and go for another one, well i can’t drop it too much so i go down to £30 – a few thousand pounds pass for not a lot but then smash…..

    With the balance sat at £21,950 and on £30 stake, this heavenly glory road arrives and smashes through for the top…. that’s it, my heads rolled off and i’ve gone bonkers!

    There have already been a couple of comments about the video that aren’t so nice but my opinion is, after me telling everyone where this thread is, what it is called and how to find it, anyone that has not read it, simply cannot comment – you need the context behind the play to appreciate and understand what i have strived for and achieved here. Once again though, just as i did last time i had a big big depositing session, my next go on this game will be right down on £1.60/£2 again so i can chill the fuck out.

    Peace and Carrots fuckers 😀

     

    I’m out of here – bored to fuck with this guy continually showing how he consistently wins – he is to responsible gambling what Adolf Hitler was to world peace.   I know he has to ensure he gets his affiliate income, but consistently showing that he was down but by gambling big has made a profit does nothing to encourage people to show restraint, exactly the opposite.

    How many stories of homelessness, attempted suicides and poverty caused by gambling excessively is it going to take for this guy to realise that what he is doing is irresponsible.

    I know this post will get shit – the Bandit doesnt like criticism and gets very shirty with it and all of his groupies will be right on my arse – but fuck it, it had to be said.

    Surely The Bandit is the very example of the thing you say he is not!?

    You’re saying that his gambling is in essence ‘irresponsible’ but it’s been discussed, documented and proved that he is spending what he can afford. Fundamentally that is responsible gambling. Not to mention the access provided to Gamban and the like.

    The size of the stake itself does not mean the gambling is irresponsible. A ten pence spin if you’re unemployed is irresponsible. It’s all about affordability.

    Admittedly Bandit does dig himself out of a lot of holes, but good on him! Plenty of explanation and we’ve all seen the bad runs he has been on.

    If you struggle with his winning then leaving is probably for the best!

    1
    1
    #36933
    The Bandit WANTED $3,857
    El Bandito

    Redcorvette wrote:

    The Bandit wrote:

    Right then so what happened after the video ended?

    As you saw, i finished £8k down on the video – looks and sounds horrendous but if you are in this thread and have read it from the beginning you will now have the current context of my play. Since the start of this thread i have now breached £74,000 profit on this game, just here, in this thread. As such, i have clearly got a reserve tank on it now which i have previously stated i would hope to be a maximum exposure position of £40,000.

    Well tonight i almost arrived at that figure for total deposits. At 18k in, Grosvenor called me but my phone didn’t ring for whatever reason and a voicemail was left, they wanted to talk to me about their responsible gaming tools and find out if i was ok etc – i kind of liked that tbh. They then followed that up with an email but as i was busy doing my dick in i didn’t reply. 20 minutes ish later when i was now a total of £23k in for the day, they forced a logout on me and locked my account – sent another email and wouldn’t let me continue without calling them and discussing the current session and whether it was comfortable for me to be playing like this – although it annoyed me at the time, as it stopped me in my tracks, it’s is fair play to them i guess. By this time i was on £40 stake and doing £5k deposits.

    After talking to them and explaining i was fine etc my account was reopened and i plodded on. £5k more, £5k more and £5k more had me at £38,000 in and knocking on the door of my self imposed limit in my own head of £40,000. Had i have lost that figure, i would have taken the remaining £34,000 of profit from this crazy ride and taken the mrs out tomorrow and sorted her new car.

    However, with £2k of the £38,000 left…. I got to the end of that naughty little golden road –

    As you can see, pretty much £2k exactly left and a £25,600 top so still quite heavily down – I either take the loss at this point or i drop the stake and go for another one, well i can’t drop it too much so i go down to £30 – a few thousand pounds pass for not a lot but then smash…..

    With the balance sat at £21,950 and on £30 stake, this heavenly glory road arrives and smashes through for the top…. that’s it, my heads rolled off and i’ve gone bonkers!

    There have already been a couple of comments about the video that aren’t so nice but my opinion is, after me telling everyone where this thread is, what it is called and how to find it, anyone that has not read it, simply cannot comment – you need the context behind the play to appreciate and understand what i have strived for and achieved here. Once again though, just as i did last time i had a big big depositing session, my next go on this game will be right down on £1.60/£2 again so i can chill the fuck out.

    Peace and Carrots fuckers 😀

     

    I’m out of here – bored to fuck with this guy continually showing how he consistently wins – he is to responsible gambling what Adolf Hitler was to world peace.   I know he has to ensure he gets his affiliate income, but consistently showing that he was down but by gambling big has made a profit does nothing to encourage people to show restraint, exactly the opposite.

    How many stories of homelessness, attempted suicides and poverty caused by gambling excessively is it going to take for this guy to realise that what he is doing is irresponsible.

    I know this post will get shit – the Bandit doesnt like criticism and gets very shirty with it and all of his groupies will be right on my arse – but fuck it, it had to be said.

    You have got yourself all upset over this one eh Red, I tell it how it is and this is currently how it is in this area of my gaming. Just like how it was at the end of my last video, an £8,000 loss – you won’t find many putting that sort of thing out and if you think that was the best thing for my affiliate earnings then perhaps you are round and green.

    No need to be so defensive at the end there, this sort of criticism i couldn’t care less about and generally around here, troll posts don’t really get much action. Enjoy your onward journey.

    #36939
    The Bandit WANTED $3,857
    El Bandito

    jenniferihek wrote:

    Hi Bandit. Just wondered, what is the max amount of spins you’ve experienced on reel king without a top? Do you think it somehow keeps tracks of how many spins you’ve made so it gives you a top? Or is it completely random? If it’s random and not somehow cumulative it’s worrying. Maybe it keeps track? Also does it matter if you close the session and restart it, or disconnect etc. Do you think these things make any difference? Just wondering about your opinion on these things.

    I have never really kept a count on spins tbh Jen because you can’t do it on auto it would be a pain to know really – i don’t think it keeps track of your personal individual play but i think there has to be some sort of correlation between wins your are taking out of the base and then losing in the gamble, filling the gamble up so to speak. I don’t think it matters about closing the session because quite a lot of time with my shit internet at the moment i get disconnected and then have to reconnect and at the reconnect point if i did have a value in the “last win” section then it disappears so is just the same as having left the game i think.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 1,043 total)

The topic ‘Some nights….. I just can’t sleep…’ is closed to new replies.