Some Mothers ……

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hullboy66 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

There seems to be a few subbers out there that seem to think that Bandit orchestrates his big wins , if he does he is very f@cking good at it . I’ve been following Bandit since 2017/18 and I find him genuine and transparent,  always willing to show his money in and out .

Until recently he has never had max wins because UK Government wasn’t allowing bonus buys but now he’s circumvented those restrictions and he’s literally non stop buying bonuses he’s bound to finally hit a few , but he hit 3 in a week ( lucky bastard I say ) . We’ve all had streaks of luck while playing but we all don’t have the funds or time to play as often as Bandit does.

I’ve seen him down to his last £30 on Reel King and hit £40,000 top , I saw him on £6 hit over £100,000 on Jammin Jars , but in-between  those he’d  lost £140,000 on Reel King .

I’m sure being a gambler has cost him more than the money ie sanity , family .

So to all those who say its fake , just unsubscribe and leave us who are sucked in to our own devices . I love to witness the high and lows and am genuinely happy he has the time to spare to entertain me .

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)