so the goonies red key is real and the bandit not full of shit lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

always thought the bandit was full of shit when he said it could flash red instead of green lol ive just seen it for miself on one of jimbos videos were it flashed red he got mouths coins and payed him a decent win ive played that slot so many times and never seen that so thought you was mad haha must be a rare thing sorry bandit lol

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Yeah RocknRolla got it on his stream as well a few weeks back and it paid 120x with the same coins feature

I’ve had it on the Coral site on 10p lol, paid 95x I think

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’ve had it spin in a losing spin, flash red (rather than green) and swipe across dropping in a 90x ish win. I think it was £180 from a £2 stake but i’m not 100% sure

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

yeh i dint think it was real put so many spins through the goonies never had it myself seems like when it does happen you gona get decent hit

backofthenet WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I’ve had a couple times on 40p, but that game is smashing me. Paid between 85-100 x. Thinking about having a session tonight. Is it worth it?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’ve had the red key 3 times now. One for the bonus boost which went straight to one eyed Willie’s treasure, one with sloth win spin and one with mikeys hidden treasure. ?

TheBlindBegga WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi I just got the red key. it gave me the colossus symbol that turned to the bonus symbol.. span the wheel and gave me one eyed willys treasure which gave me 320x 🙂

shields82 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Finally just had the mythical red key on Goonies! Didn’t manage to get a picture of it actually going red but I chose the middle key and it gave my One Eyed Willy’s Treasure and went for £560 on a £2 stake! Buzzing!

i have a picture of the win but not sure how to put a picture on here hah!

shields82 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I hope that worked lol

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Goonies is my go-to game…way in double figures now for it. Had my first slot sesh on Videoslots last night and hit the red key about twenty spins in. Mouths coins went for £136 on 80p stake. I then had it again today, Mikeys bonus gave me £52 on 60p stake. Cashed out £510 profit last night on there, after a £265 win on moon princess when I got free spins four spins in! Got a vid of that too. Goonies went mad for me again last night, bonuses and green keys all over. Even gave me Inferno twice on the trot after a bonus boost. Had a great night!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)