So I’ve put a total of

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fairylamb89 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

So I’ve put a total of £495 in to video slots website and still I’m yet to make a withdrawal, should i just give up with this site while I’m down or continue to play it till it atleast pays out a little. Played alot of reel king and always going for the top gamble can never never seem to get past the 3rd bar, yet when the reason im here does it, he gets all the way and hits 40k. And i cant even do it on a pound spin or even 20p spins. Give up or keep on keeping on till i hit a big one?

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Fairylamb89 wrote:

So I’ve put a total of £495 in to video slots website and still I’m yet to make a withdrawal, should i just give up with this site while I’m down or continue to play it till it atleast pays out a little. Played alot of reel king and always going for the top gamble can never never seem to get past the 3rd bar, yet when the reason im here does it, he gets all the way and hits 40k. And i cant even do it on a pound spin or even 20p spins. Give up or keep on keeping on till i hit a big one?

Stop. Play with money you can afford to lose and don’t expect a big win. The biggest problem with your mindset is yeah you will hit a big win at some point but even when you do you could still be thousands down. Don’t think about how much you are down because that money is gone forever so each session is a new one. When you start it just expect to lose the amount you can afford to put in. If you win happy days. When the fun stops, stop.

chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

thats not alot mate if it is you shouldnt be gambling these sites can take thousands without paying anything

chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

sorry these sites will take thousands before paying back 10% of what you have lost keep away from then

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Fairylamb89 wrote:

ive put alot more than that in mate and ive never had one either had the money up a couple of times but played and lost it yeh i would not try and do what the bandit does on reel king has some of is biggest losses are on that slot yes he might get the top but he has to put a shit load in to achieve them tops try playing other games and browsing the site fully if you constantly stick to the same games you have less chance of winning and finding that game whats gona give you a big hit if you gona play reel king try get a decent profit off another slot are a couple of slots so your only losing ya profit off you deposit are get up on a slot and take ya initial deposit out strait away then just play with profit smart gambling pal then you find you dont lose has much money

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)