Slot requests

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 268 total)
  • Author
    Herb WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Steve,have you ever thought about going into radio. You’ve got a great voice for it. Obviously not tv as you’ve not got the looks for it😁

Jsw2019 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello, few things to consider for your videos, which I enjoy watching.

Possibly look at different providers, avatar ux have a lot of pop games with huge potential, and relax have made so many titles again with massive potential.

I could suggest so many more games but would also like to highlight different features that you may have missed or did not know were there.

Games such as chilli bandit from slotmill, with the big chilli’s. Has a mini feature in which you oay less for 1 spin and can land all 3 chilli’s.

Elk games have mini feature spins in them aswell  so maybe rabbit royale, can land 2 or 3 rabbits and you get the 1 spin.

Possibly turbo spinning a few bonuses in instead of buying them  to see if the outcome is different to bonus buys.

Possibly the way you play on mr vegas but on thus site, so you hunt the games instead and hopefully leave with a profit.

I wish you all the best and would love to see some high stake bonuses on buffalo king og, madame d og and other older slots

delextro WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey Mr Bandit. Could you do some Blood Lust (Elk Game). Would be nice to see a slot that isnt really getting played alot!

Greetings from the netherlands!

Pegazuz WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey,

Can you play Excalibur Unleashed by Pragmatic?

Been following you for years and I love it, keep up the good work!

HF177 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Eye of Horus, Thai flower and montezuma!!

Welexion WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hey Bandit, i would love to see u playing Zombi aPOPcalypse, its a pop game with 2 gambles, but if it hits, its usually a good win for me. Much love, Alex

provic WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Please play Net gains and hunt the hot mode, got a 4000x the other day on 10p on a spun in bonus…lovely game

Rob1969in WANTED $2
    Outlaw

could you give Tomb of Akhenaten ago if it’s on the site you play on? it’s quite an old No Limits game and has huge potential , but I’ve never seen it, hopefully, you will. cheers

bri1974 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi steve can you do a MW session please ty hope your well

MassiveHorseNeck WANTED $1
    Outlaw

loving the channel!

would be nice to see you try bison rising megaways build a bonus!

you can build your own bonus with max megaways.

its by far the most entertaining slot out there!

Whitelighter WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can you try a mini grind on Gerards Gambit. Won’t take that long to get through the levels. You can change stake any time and don’t read up on it, just play. Very enjoyable to play. Also try Eyes of Horus megaways, Get to the doggies and normally you get a big earthquake shaker screen.

SaucySarnie WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can you do Book of Dead on 1 line….. Then put the whole bonus winnings on a football match

BikerLad28 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Bandit would you consider doing a small video of only Mystery Mission: To The Moon but on a higher stake of £10/£20 spins.. interested to see how they compare to a bonus buy of hundreds spent.

thanks!

xKrayz WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello Bandit could you do some Tombstone the old version and try to get the super bonus, i have done i would say almost 90k spins had a bunch of great base hits and in the normal bonus but it is impossible for me to hit the super, it might be timeconsuming but it would be sick to see you hit some of them! gl

H.I.T WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Pragmatic: Juicy fruits, Gems Bonanza

Jammin Jars

And maybe for the MrVegas Bonus Wagering some lil devil

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 268 total)