Seeking a bit of advice

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Hello everyone, sorry for the rant/advice thread but I’ve seen so many wise words come out of this forum I thought I’d try too lol

So basically I’m not in an amazing place at the moment. I moved to bournemouth last September to try and become a better person after getting involved with naughty people and running around behaving like some kind of gangster for the last few years but I’m really struggling to meet people. I had a huge wake up call last year when I nearly died in a stolen van and since then I’ve given up all drugs (except weed and beer) and have been trying to start a career in social work to help young people avoid the same path I went down but unfortunately due to the criminal record I acquired after the accident that isn’t possible and finding any job seems really tough so I’m really very lonely right now which makes the stopping of everything much harder, all I do is watch the hours go by and look forwards to Saturdays when I do community service so I can see people lol

So really I’m just looking for advice on how to make friends in a new place and if anyone’s ever had similar experiences id love to know how you got through it x

always remember that ear wormer of a song eight ha ha (great descripton by the way) out of control , at bonnybridge toll . Put a wee smile on ur face if ur a wee bit doon ????????????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Do you drive mate or have a car. The company I work with are always looking for new staff?. We used to have a lad from Bournemouth who worked for us for years but left and we could do with extra staff.

Sadly not mate, I’m banned from applying for a licence until October and I think even if I get one my insurance will be stupid lol.. Cheers for the thought though man, I can’t blame anyone but myself for burning that bridge unfortunately lol

That’s a shame mate. No worries I’ll tell you what it was. Bit different this one it’s selling fresh fish door to door. It certainly gets you out and you meet lots of people lol. You just need to able to get from a to b easily.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)