Responsible gambling

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Miller69 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hey up Bandit, I’ve been watching your videos for quite some time now and I love the fact you encourage responsible gambling.

I played the bandits for years, won loads, lost loads but luckily never fell into the blew the lot trap. As you say in your vids, only gamble what you can afford to lose as 95% of the time it’s what youll do.

Keep up the good work pal.

Hope you and the family have a cracking Christmas (I know it’s early but I might not post again)

All the best

J

The Bandit WANTED $5,362
    El Bandito

Miller69 wrote:

Hey up Bandit, I’ve been watching your videos for quite some time now and I love the fact you encourage responsible gambling.

I played the bandits for years, won loads, lost loads but luckily never fell into the blew the lot trap. As you say in your vids, only gamble what you can afford to lose as 95% of the time it’s what youll do.

Keep up the good work pal.

Hope you and the family have a cracking Christmas (I know it’s early but I might not post again)

All the best

J

Hi Miller and cheers for the post, always important to speak about the dangers etc – some people get bored of the talk but it is always important talk imo.

All the best 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)