Reel King – How Can You Not

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Drama….. in this forum???? Never…. ???

Fuck it! Im bored shitless…

Its been a few weeks.

Lets have a fuckin brawl!

Players…..ready!

Keyboards….ready!

I’m in ha ha. ????

Right then, I’ll throw the first punch…

As we all know, slots are 100% random…..

And let the scrap begin! ?

I don’t think high stakes are responsible gambling. ????

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Its been a few weeks.

Players…..ready!

Keyboards….ready!

I’m in ha ha. ????

Right then, I’ll throw the first punch…

As we all know, slots are 100% random…..

And let the scrap begin! ?

I agree Argyl and Bio have finally turned me into a believer.

I am now a converted sheep like the rest of u daft fkers!

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Who’s the second and third best streamer/ video maker after Roshstein? ??

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Is it true the Bandit uses play money 🙂 🙂 🙂

(Beat that one)

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

NICKSLOTS deffo number 2

Love that fraudulent bad acting fucker x

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I kinda see why he might have thought you were having a sly dig going by some of your recent posts. However i don’t think you intended so and actually did wonder others limits. A simple misunderstanding ,JB on this like Dana white trying to get an octagon set up  😀

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Ive got to admit, when i saw the 8k come in, i thought that would be a collect 100% for me, but when he kept saying look at it, how can you not press it, i was thinking, go on lad, smash it, its so thrilling but so damn awful if it donks, a few week ago i got a gamble to £256 but the £512 was sat there, i dont know what it was but i had to click and boom, i won…  £256 is bigger than my usual tops and a lot of money but if you have the cash at the time, and its not going to f**k you up and ruin your bank balance, SMASH IT haha..   Anyway its Bandit, we know what hes like and know he can handle it, so calm down and enjoy the entertainment….

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Malkychamp wrote:

I kinda see why he might have thought you were having a sly dig going by some of your recent posts. However i don’t think you intended so and actually did wonder others limits. A simple misunderstanding ,JB on this like Dana white trying to get an octagon set up  ?

“Shut up Meg”

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Funny you mention him I was looking through twitch the other day and he was near top of the category so i put it on for 20-30m thought he was actually quite funny and appeared to put quite alot of effort into his production

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It stems back from a post 2 weeks ago saying eight black needed to get out more when said he couldn’t wait for the next video. He hasn’t forgot. Dune may of been kidding but i don’t think it was seen that way. ?

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Malkychamp wrote:

I kinda see why he might have thought you were having a sly dig going by some of your recent posts. However i don’t think you intended so and actually did wonder others limits. A simple misunderstanding ,JB on this like Dana white trying to get an octagon set up  ?

Nah totally agree Malky, and I did apologise to Bandit for my earlier posts.   This was just me wondering at what point people would bottle out.  I would never get to £8k, in fact I doubt I would ever get to 3 figures, I would just feel so pissed if it lost.

I just feel at times there’s an unnecessary aggressiveness on this forum.    If you don’t someones posts its easy to ignore – otherwise it just generates the shit that immediately occurred on this thread.

On the plus side JB has now had his fix – lately he’s being going cold turkey like a heroin addict trapped in a bank vault all weekend 🙂

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Malkychamp wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Funny you mention him I was looking through twitch the other day and he was near top of the category so i put it on for 20-30m thought he was actually quite funny and appeared to put quite alot of effort into his production

This is a joke right?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Dune2000 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Nah totally agree Malky, and I did apologise to Bandit for my earlier posts.   This was just me wondering at what point people would bottle out.  I would never get to £8k, in fact I doubt I would ever get to 3 figures, I would just feel so pissed if it lost.

I just feel at times there’s an unnecessary aggressiveness on this forum.    If you don’t someones posts its easy to ignore – otherwise it just generates the shit that immediately occurred on this thread.

On the plus side JB has now had his fix – lately he’s being going cold turkey like a heroin addict trapped in a bank vault all weekend ?

Im itching for it mate haha.

Gimme my FUCKIN FIX!!!#!!!

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Just Basics wrote:

This is a joke right?

If it is it’s not half as funny as Nicks acting 🙂

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Its been a few weeks.

Players…..ready!

Keyboards….ready!

Let’s kick it off then. So a question that has never been asked here before how do slots work and are they rigged?

*lights TNT and heads for the hills*

??

Personally I’m very much like  The Bandit and I will always press gamble to the top. I will say though that if I had 5 scrolls and got given 8k I wouldn’t gamble a 1 clicker. I’d be happy with the insane hit as that’s pretty much a top. Only time I would consider it is if the monster hit had made me break even and 1 press could put me a couple of grand in profit.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)