Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 983 total)
  • Author
    pritmist WANTED $18
    Outlaw

I just have to say Fuck Off Bandit (in the nicest way possible), hahahah!

You absolute cock wart of a legend! I dunno how you do it? Is it magic fingers, magic mouse, magic Mrs B, or is it Fred the Cat?

Whatever it is, it’s just un-fuck-ing-believeable! And long may it last. I could literally read these threads all day long to see what everyone is saying, but there’s nothing more exciting when you “The Bandit” has just posted seconds ago on the thread and you see that shiny yellow brick road with another top!

Can I just send you £1000 to stream with and if it’s a loss then so be it and if it’s a profit, then you can keep 50% of the profit?

Nice one again bud!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Right ok, withdrew at Videoslots so all good. Still bored though so what better than starting again lol Casumo this time and a £1,000 deposit – I played the first £500 on £1.60 and then thought fuck it, i’l try £6 as i am 5 figures up on this current journey. I’m so glad i raised….

Only the 2nd time i have ever managed that screen and the first time it was a collect, this time however….

BOOMshakalakadingdong is all i am saying lol An amazing profit again, £5,312 up but what a beautiful way to get it 😀

Cumulative totals for the thread –

Tops Hit – 8

Money in – £5,000

Money out – £22,094

+/- = £17,094 up

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

That jackpot screen is beautiful ? good to see the wins coming back ??

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Congratulations nearly a third back now.

Keep it up.

Question if someone would have said this is what would happen on the game say a year ago I bet you would not have believed them hey?

Also are you gutted you never stumbled onto this before?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

The crazy thing about it all is that this game has been around for years and years hasn’t it, it has just been sat there trundling along and no, no way would i have believed anyone that said it would play this way, i just don’t know what it is tbh – is it supreme luck but with the monster loss lurking. It is ballsy, it is a very ballsy approach but as you have seen from the starts of this journey, i have minimised the risk by only playing low stakes for the first few sessions – at this stage there has only been £5k of deposits, i think that represents 4 separate sessions but i am beginning to move through the gears again and £8 £16 are in my sights for regular play if i can manage a couple more profits to send me through the £20k mark and then if i hit one earlyish, i am away again aren’t i until the inevitable huge pull back, which again, i accept will happen and it is all about trying to get as far ahead as i can before it does!

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

What a way to spend a Sunday evening! So pleased for you and Well worth getting back on this horse! ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Mental comeback here once again, Stevie boy!

Glad to see you’re not back on the £40 spins just yet ?

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

The crazy thing about it all is that this game has been around for years and years hasn’t it, it has just been sat there trundling along and no, no way would i have believed anyone that said it would play this way, i just don’t know what it is tbh – is it supreme luck but with the monster loss lurking. It is ballsy, it is a very ballsy approach but as you have seen from the starts of this journey, i have minimised the risk by only playing low stakes for the first few sessions – at this stage there has only been £5k of deposits, i think that represents 4 separate sessions but i am beginning to move through the gears again and £8 £16 are in my sights for regular play if i can manage a couple more profits to send me through the £20k mark and then if i hit one earlyish, i am away again aren’t i until the inevitable huge pull back, which again, i accept will happen and it is all about trying to get as far ahead as i can before it does!

So have you a figure in mind where you will withdraw a large chunk before the enivitable donk?

Or will you just keep pushing and pushing to see how far you can go?

Me personally I would think to myself, ok got a house got a car what’s next on the dream list, I would be thinking property to rent as I said before.

In an ideal World if I had Children I would be attempting as crazy as it sounds, to get them a House each, think big dream big.

Good luck.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Bandit is a wizard. Theresa needs to call him to go and help her sort out this Brexit mess.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

In the arcades and bookies you had reel king a reel king gambler and a reel king potty. Reel king gambler you could make money all day long as it never chucked full screen in so the gamble was good. Reel king would throw no end of jackpots and had no gamble feature. Where reel king potty could throw a big win in via a pot and the gamble is shit. Point is this reel king is not much different to reel king gambler. No pots and 5 scrolls and full screen is as rare as rocking horse shit. Therefore the gamble is good and will continue to be. Your not been lucky it’s an educated gamble. In the long run playing with this strategy the odds are in your favour.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Incredible bandit back to winnings ways. 4 tops on your first session back like a boss lol. I couldn’t sleep so after trying reel king before on 20p  and hitting top after £8 and cashing out decided to have a go just now. Hit top on 20p after £14  moved to 40p for awhile but was playing shit so moved to 60p topped no bother

will have a little bash 80p and above but £400 bottom line happy days

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

New reg for the motor mate

TOP 1

Its only £148,975

No probs?

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

There was a crazy weekend quite a few years ago now in the bookies where they accidentally installed Reel King Potty with, from reset, Bronze £500 Silver £500 Gold £500, multiply that by 4 terminals per shop multiply that by the number of shops across the UK and you were quids in!

I think I made £10,000 or so before they literally pulled the game LIVE from all the terminals early afternoon on bank holiday Monday, a couple of friends even managed to get their several hundred quid stake money refunded though as it was on very dodgy ground with the gambling commission pulling a game right in the middle of people playing it apparently!

It wasn’t *guaranteed* profit each time but I found just doing the £20 super spins worked pretty well as it provided a steady enough game along the way, plenty of scrolls etc to keep the balance happy enough until the fat boy dropped in the middle with his pot!  Apparently others just went into shops and loaded all 4 terminals up at the same time and stuck them all on 25p autoplay, bet the staff were loving DING DING DING DING DONK in their ears for the entire shift (back then you couldn’t even change the game volume!)

Got a bit boring sat there watching it so I ended up doing random things like sending hand drawn pictures of a reel king scroll to mates on a betting slip via WhatsApp haha!

They eventually put it back on with normal pots but I played it a couple of months ago and it is up to version 5.32038239274329742347 or something daft now, and I seem to recall they’ve even removed the option to part bank gamble winnings!

Arcades used to be full of £500 Silver £500 Gold £Crap Bronze but they never seemed to really pop unless you got really lucky

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

If only I had your balls lol after taking the £400 out already choked and collected

saint900 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Why why oh why do i live in Germany. I want to Play Reel King so badly now ! Just want to Hit The top once ! To get The bandit Feeling. Fucking sitting Here and only playing btg Games which are ripping me apart

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 983 total)

The topic ‘Reel King – Getting back on the Horse.’ is closed to new replies.