RED KEY ON THE GOONIES

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jmcgowan14 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

I have watched the bandit batter the goonies every video in search of the red key to no avail. I began to think this was a myth so I loaded up videoslots and the goonies in search of the elusive red key. After 50 spins it dropped in the red key couldn’t believe it, it gave me the one where the lad swings across the screen changing symbols and went for 100x. Happy I had found the red key I did one for luck and it dropped the fucker again this time giving me the coin one and going for 80x. I just wondered is this about right for a red key drop on the goonies?

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Yeah it is usually good for around a minimum of 100x according to most that have managed it 😀

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Are you talking about Sloth? HEEEYY YOOOOU GUUUEYSS. Gratz on the win matey! 😀

jmcgowan14 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Cheers man I think so some guy kept swinging back and forth on the screen changing the symbols not sure what it was called

LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

I thought it was bullshit as well, played this loads recently and today after over 100 spins with nothing happening on 40p it finally did the key thing and went red!!! 4 wild reels on mikeys thingy £92, over 200x but you always want more lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)