Recent ability to have a win

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    babyalien WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hey, watching bandits couple more recent (Nov 2020) videos, it stuck in my mind he mentioned he was finding it very difficult in general to have decent wins. I don’t play very much very, about £100-£150 a month, small stakes and my experience has been the same…

A few years ago, the amount of times i could turn £50 into £500 was quite common. A couple times i even took a fiver into £1,000. Obviously this is a rare thing, but it was clearly possible (on the “right” games). After my massive win of about 4 years ago, I stuck to low deposits and bets, I knew it was a once in a lifetime thing that happened.

I go with a X10 or bust rule, about twice a week. It’s a nice treat when it works, and not too bad when it don’t. about 6 months ago, I had my last win/withdraw.  a rule of withdrawing say £200 if I put £20 on, generally raise/lower my bet as the balance varies, to bet higher with bigger balance). a tenner with £100 goal etc, but I’d get a withdrawal a month on average… Until about half a year ago.

Here is my experience, I wonder if anyone shares similar. Eg £20 deposit

I’ll bet typically 20-50p depending on the game. The balance might drop to tenner then get feature, come out with £30 then a win in base £40 balance and I raise my bet… The game then just seems to crumble, almost like someone flicked a switch and the RTP and way it plays just spins 30-40 losing spins then missing teases etc time after time.

I wonder at what point do I go from “it’s a bad run, just down to chance, I’m paranoid” to “something big changed on the 2 sites I play on, this pattern shift is very big and unusually consistent”

Anyone else got any thoughts on this, or are they playing the same as ever for you?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

personally I’m not seeing a change, the games that are a ball ache to bonus ( bonanza) are still ball aches and the easier ones ( wild north) are still  easier,

I know the community here tends to lean towards the rtp being the “ thing” … but I haven’t really noticed it effecting me ….I’m noticing games like “pimped “ in the bonus isn’t throwing up half the amount of doller sign that I thought it used to, but I put it down to updates ( like fruit warp throwing up more teases than wins) and programmers adjusting shit. but I do tend to believe my lucks out till it’s in, got £600 on three spins at 50p …

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)