pub not paying

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yoloskillzy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

hey have a quick question I’ve won 100 jackpot on cops and robbers on a fruit machine at the pub 2 days pub didn’t contact me went into today the machine is still on when i asked for my winnings pub said the engineer has to come back out next week to get a part to fix the hopper something not right here anyone can help thanks

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

The machine should be off if the hopper is broken seems a bit suspect to me but unless you have got video on yah phone of it broken and showing the bank its hard to prove. but if there was locals who witnessed your win and the fruity breaking that may help you in getting it back.

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

don’t play fruities much anymore, thank god. Could be numerous reasons behind it being left on best not to jump to conclusions of necessarily anything corrupt or suspicious going on, although does sound a bit off or is it on? lol.

Anyway when I used to play a lot, this has happened to me in the past and in my case the pub didn’t own the machine they but took a payment for having it there so didn’t want to give money to me out of the til until the machine had been checked by the engineer, in case it wasn’t genuine and to prevent fraud and safe guard themselves. It all worked out in the end I just needed to keep gently and polietly keep reminding them persistently. Don’t get me wrong though I have also met some down right awful unscrupulous robbing fucktard landlord/bar staff in my time too, karma usually gets these individuals, i.e. word gets round and people don’t drink there. bye bye business.

hope you get ur money back matey tell us if you do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)