Prostate cancer awareness

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Ok guys I thought I’d share with you some info on prostate cancer.

My dad was diagnosed with this about 3 years ago and luckily he has beaten it for now, but what he had to go through whilst receiving the radiotherapy would make every man cringe, I’m sure having to stick a straw down your penis up to 17 times a day to drain a dribble of pee from your bladder to relieve yourself is horrendous, the radiation inflames the prostate which swells up and you  just can’t pee.

Every male has a 1 in 10 chance of being diagnosed with this disease in their lifetime but due to my dad having it mine is now 1 in 6.

However there is a simple blood test that you can ask for at your doctors called a PSA Test, you don’t need to get a doctors finger put up your behind like most men think and are embarrassed about lol

Im getting mine done next week so please guys when your next at your doctors just ask for this blood test to be done.

Prostate cancer is referred to as the silent killer as the only symptoms are you need to pee more often especially  through the night.

Please guys just ask for the blood test it’s so simple.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Amen Hacko…  Alough I’m not religious ???????

Rikki15000 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Hacko1 wrote:

Ok guys I thought I’d share with you some info on prostate cancer.

My dad was diagnosed with this about 3 years ago and luckily he has beaten it for now, but what he had to go through whilst receiving the radiotherapy would make every man cringe, I’m sure having to stick a straw down your penis up to 17 times a day to drain a dribble of pee from your bladder to relieve yourself is horrendous, the radiation inflames the prostate which swells up and you  just can’t pee.

Every male has a 1 in 10 chance of being diagnosed with this disease in their lifetime but due to my dad having it mine is now 1 in 6.

However there is a simple blood test that you can ask for at your doctors called a PSA Test, you don’t need to get a doctors finger put up your behind like most men think and are embarrassed about lol

Im getting mine done next week so please guys when your next at your doctors just ask for this blood test to be done.

Prostate cancer is referred to as the silent killer as the only symptoms are you need to pee more often especially  through the night.

Please guys just ask for the blood test it’s so simple.

I’m forever pissing through the night but I’ve been doing that for a few years.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

In most cases a problem with the prostate is age related and all men who live to a decent age will experience a problem with it, now obviously not all prostate problems are cancer, my dad was in his late 60’s when first diagnosed and the cancer had not spread and was still contained within the prostate so no secondaries, however the younger a person is when diagnosed with it the more likely they are to die from it, prostate cancer kills more men today than breast cancer in women, most likely from lack of awareness which is the reason I have posted this, I’m 42 and in the last couple of years I’ve noticed changes in my pissing habits ie a weaker flow especially first thing in the morning, waking up twice a night to go when I use to sleep straight threw, going more often etc so to put my mind at rest a simple PSA blood test is needed. If it turns out I have a problem the earlier it’s found the easier it is to treat.

odd Job WANTED $8
    Blocked

We joke about the initial investigation and we know its not pleasant but if in doubt get it checked it could save your life. As Hacko1 says the quicker it’s found the better chances of dealing with it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)