Other streamers during the pandemic!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Anoo everyone is sick of hearing about Covid and stuff but I went onto chips chat twice this week to ask one general question should him and that jord be together streaming in chips household whilst this is going on because unless wherever they are in the country is tier 1 I’m positive that tier 2 and tier 3 mean people from different house holds which they are shouldn’t be together in the same household correct me if I’m wrong but anyway asked the question and it’s been ignored by both of them and their chat isn’t that busy for them to miss it they chose not to answer and this was 2 separate occasions especially when as i would expect the bandit is quite rightly not producing videos as it’s not safe to do so, I heard hideous say in one of his streams he’s at his parents house at the minute as he can’t go anywhere else at the minute and so on but unless these two are special they are not following the guidelines!

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

And I’m sure that Jord still goes to Scotland to visit that lass he’s with which isn’t allowed neither I believe!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It’s probably a place of work ?

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Yeah a suppose but by the guidelines if possible your supposed to work from home unless it’s essential or there’s no way you can work from home, this is neither essential nor do they need to be together so god knows many people aren’t listening or following guidelines so it’s gonna carry on spreading the way it currently is?

LCA81 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Must be classing it as working lol

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

Anoo everyone is sick of hearing about Covid and stuff but I went onto chips chat twice this week to ask one general question should him and that jord be together streaming in chips household whilst this is going on because unless wherever they are in the country is tier 1 I’m positive that tier 2 and tier 3 mean people from different house holds which they are shouldn’t be together in the same household correct me if I’m wrong but anyway asked the question and it’s been ignored by both of them and their chat isn’t that busy for them to miss it they chose not to answer and this was 2 separate occasions especially when as i would expect the bandit is quite rightly not producing videos as it’s not safe to do so, I heard hideous say in one of his streams he’s at his parents house at the minute as he can’t go anywhere else at the minute and so on but unless these two are special they are not following the guidelines!

Realistically he shouldn’t be doing it especially since what Jord brings is essentially just a co presenter and he can still be included in the stream without actually being there but it’s less impactful when Chip gets him up on his phone for a few minutes during the stream than him actually being there which is probably why Chip swerved your question either that or he just didn’t see it I’ll be honest I’d find it hard to be a streamer with the chat box moving faster than an F1 car down the screen. It’s probably a bit of both though I’m sure Chip doesn’t want to lose Jord from his streams because he’s quite a popular lad and he pulls in quite a few viewers for Chip as well as seeming to be his lucky charm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)