Old videos popping up on YouTube

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Been enjoying the old videos .one thing I have noticed is that the enjoyment of big wins has disappeared recently .
    A £40k top on Reel king doesn’t seem the same as for instance the £3670 win on game of thrones from 3 years ago.
    Or  the “wake the baby” shouts when hitting pharaohs tomb near full screen for £4K

hope you get the vibe back soon bandit

Only Phil WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I don’t know…The Jammin’ Jars reaction was something to behold!

I guess the difference is that Reel King is very formulaic in so much as play follows a pattern. There will be moments of relief after a bad run but it doesn’t hold any surprises.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

It isn’t about the vibe at all tbh. the wins you compare are very very different wins, Reel King tops now for me, huge huge wins i mean, £25k £30k £40k are literally ten a penny, they can be forced out left right and centre and as such will never really carry the reaction they once did, of course they are thrilling to achieve but it very much depends on the point of when they are achieved, if i am hardly anything in then yeah buzzing my tits off, if i am 60k in then why celebrate. The reaction on any win on any other game that can’t be sort of forced in and isn’t as expected as a Reel King top gets the same reaction it ever did in my opinion.

I just read Phils reply above and he sums up Reel King perfectly tbh, it is formulaic, follows a pattern and becomes expected so it is no surprise when the top is hit for big money. When any other game throws in a huge win it is simply glorious as they are so few and far between, i would estimate i have hit the top on Reel King no fewer than 1000 times, yes, really, with that sort of info you can appreciate how you can get used to that sort of thing.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

1 thing I did find funny when watching some of the old vids was the rookie slotter playing reel king, Pussssy collects after 2 presses haha

And the comeback of the furry turd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)