Offer for bandit

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    theruffler WANTED $2
    Outlaw

There’s a lot of rubbish going around about Bandit, half of which probably isn’t true.

To be fair though Seedy, you’re one of the few people that can put all this to bed and tell everyone what’s actually going on. Bandit doesn’t seem to want or be able to tell people what the situation is – the “just not playing slots” excuse is not believable as Bandit has dropped off the face of the earth.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

To be honest I kinda don’t think it’s seedy’s place he’s a mate for starters and it’s the bandits forum/channel so it’s not for seedy to say anything, a can’t understand why bandit can’t just say something it’s not hard to make a quick forum thread or twitter post etc, even if it was one sentence I’ll be back in the future type thing or I’m done with the lot of it.

I do believe some of these rumours are comical but some like possibly being in prison could actually be true because there’s something about all of this that tells me he can’t let people know has he has no access, I could be wrong but somethings clearly not right

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ok The devil is right its not my place to say I can only confirm a few things he hasn’t been in prison or in any conflict with the police I actually went to his on Friday last week as for what is coming well it’s not really my place to say.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

as for what is coming well it’s not really my place to say.

If he’s not commentating on snail races im going to be HUGELY disappointed @seedy

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

You went to his house last week, but was he there? Or did you go to service something like erm… his PC? 😂

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Well what I take from seedies reply is something has happened, something is apparently coming which could be true or could be just to keep people interested because at some point if not already everyone will leave the forum and probably unsub from YouTube etc so we’ve been left with a dangling carrot again a think if there’s nothing from now till after Xmas that’s it for good and the possible break up with his wife may have occurred which is something that can kill people off I’ve been close to it in my life and it’s brutal so wouldn’t blame anyone for that shit

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

If he’s not commentating on snail races im going to be HUGELY disappointed @seedy

No snail racing sorry there is a serious lack of snails atm….

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Smoothoperator wrote:

You went to his house last week, but was he there? Or did you go to service something like erm… his PC? 😂

He was there and I was on his PC 😛

MrJDPal WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I reckon he’s used his time to create a series of videos. It’s been what, a year since he last posted on Twitter? He tried to make a video and the audio didn’t record.

When he would make a series or a string of videos, it would sometimes end with ‘might not have the time to make another for a while’.  So yep, I think there’s a pre-recorded series coming up, all monetised on YouTube to give him consistent revenue & a free schedule at the same time.

@bandit come on sunshine, confirm my suspicion 😂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

No snail racing sorry there is a serious lack of snails atm….

The disappointment 😞 you can buy packs of recorded races to use at pub nights etc. They are quite good fun to be honest 🤣

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Would love this to be true 🙏

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

MrJDPal wrote:

I reckon he’s used his time to create a series of videos. It’s been what, a year since he last posted on Twitter? He tried to make a video and the audio didn’t record.

When he would make a series or a string of videos, it would sometimes end with ‘might not have the time to make another for a while’.  So yep, I think there’s a pre-recorded series coming up, all monetised on YouTube to give him consistent revenue & a free schedule at the same time.

@bandit come on sunshine, confirm my suspicion 😂

Would love this to be true is what I meant by previous post 😂😂

See Bandit it’s been that long I can’t even post on a forum properly 😂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Bigp wrote:

Would love this to be true is what I meant by previous post 😂😂

And there was me getting ready to celebrate someone else wanting snail racing commentary 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

provic WANTED $3
    Outlaw

no hate seedy, but if you have this info surely you have his whereabouts?

Keller WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Okay I was winding you up earlier about ONE of those things 🙂

The other is no secret. He put it on Facebook.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)