O2 and Apple can suck my plums

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So around a year and a half ago I was offered a free upgrade from O2 and decided I’d get an apple phone as I tend to listen to a lot of music so I figured it makes sense.

I got offered an iPhone SE and told them I don’t mind what colour it is as long as it’s not pink well they send it out and it’s bloody rose gold. Alright not the end of the world then I find out it’s a reconditioned phone and the WiFi isn’t working again not such a problem as I only really use data since I use my laptop when at home.  It did make me seethe though seeing as I thought I was getting a new phone but not enough to make me go without a phone for 2 weeks returning the bugger so I decided to make do. I’m due an upgrade in July and I think I’ll tell O2 to just shove it and buy a cheap android and go on to pay and go or sim only.

My problem with Apple is that they make life as difficult as possible if you forget your password. When I signed up originally I used the details on my old card which now I don’t have as it’s expired. So I can’t log into iTunes and now I can’t update any apps as a result. I’ve tried recovering my password but because I can’t provide my previous card details I have to wait a week for a reset email and when I’ve received it and gone on the website it’s asked me a security question I also can’t remember (terrible memory) so I’m essentially locked out. I’ve even tried creating a new account but even when logged in it asks me for my password from my old account. So yeah that’s the last time I ever pick an Apple phone they have literally wasted so much of my time just so I can update or download a few apps.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)