Not a viable customer ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sparky146 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

So just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience as myself. So about  3 years or so ago I won a large sum of money sports betting over a period of a year betting on darts / tennis / football and the way i bet was to to bet on the first 3 rounds of a tennis tournament or darts tournament or after half time in a football match crap odds but  lots of bets small wins soon add up and as a result I had everyone of my online accounts closed for one reason or another  most of them didn’t even give me a explanation. So I’m sitting at home and the football has started again I wonder ? I open an online account give them my documents and no problem or is there ?  I placed 30 bets in total over 3 / 4 days including today and bingo £2300 profit happy days then  at 6 pm today my account is closed  wtf so I decided to try and see if I could open a new account somewhere else and guess what if you name the top ten sports books online and I’m not welcome anyone else had this problem ? I’ve also been informed by my friend who runs a number of betting shops that I’m not allowed to use the touch screen betting terminals to place a bet I’ve got to put it over the counter. When you lose you lose but when you win they find a way to stop you winning I think I may just give up gambling.

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

hi there and welcome, i have been match betting for years, its in most bookies T’s & C’s that if your account is not profitable for the bookie then they can terminate your account, that being said, if you really are profitable then use the betting exchanges. Smarkets or betfair. Both will charge you commission on your wins. Betfair 5% and smarkets 2% (o% if your a member of odds monkey which costs about £17/month)

Sparky146 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Mega thanks for the welcome ? your probably right I’ve looked at smarkets In the past which I think is the way forward as long as their making their 2 % per transaction I can’t see any reason to bother me happy backing or laying as the case maybe

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Cut me in to the profit making and i’ll bet for you for a cut

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)