Noise cancelling suggestion – Nvidia Broadcast

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Hi @The Bandit

You said during the first half of your Dead or a Wild / DOA2 max stake challenge that you had your window shut due to people complaining about noise on your microphone.  You said that you already use noise cancelling.  Can I check though – do you also use Nvidia Broadcast?  Obviously this is only for computers that have an Nvidia graphics card.  It uses your graphics card as an extra CPU.  Then there are 2 steps:

1. Go into Nvidia Broadcast and select the microphone that you normally use.  This will now be attached to Nvidia Broadcast and will appear on device drop-down menus in other programmes.

2. In OBS (or any other recording programmes), change the microphone from your normal mike to Nvidia Broadcast.  Then you can experiment with how strong the noise cancelling is.

You also mentioned air conditioning units.  I have a portable one which look like a mini fridge and find it effective for a room that is 5M x 4M in size.  It makes a noise like a fan noise but Nvidia Broadcast cuts it out for me no problem.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)