No TURBO Spins now. What next for the Channel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Superdad WANTED $7
    Outlaw

STEVIE LAD. I’ve been watching your Videos for a few years now.

I watched from the Days of Wild North on 20p 40p stakes etc.

With the Turbo Spins gone will you do more Table Games or will the games we all like you play be shit canned and the channel consigned to the Chod Bin that is the Toliet.

Please dont turn into Stop and Step…

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I will just have to use normal spins mate, i won’t stop playing the games i like.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Most games don’t have turbo spins any way….. some games need @bandit to click every spin ….. he loves those

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It just slows everything down, I think it’ll be quite tilting on some games increase stakes too quickly etc simply because we’re used to the game playing fast

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

It just slows everything down, I think it’ll be quite tilting on some games increase stakes too quickly etc simply because we’re used to the game playing fast

Yeah, have to agree, I always fee that the ventures and lords of the ocean are slow as McDonald’s milkshake….. or those fucking games that send out for a stand ovation when you win a pound and it needs to count the fucker up ( megaways pig game for example )

Sonic7 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Turbo spins just mean more editing and longer videos to be made, as a player couldn’t care less as played slots over 15 years, I play for fun and if I win great, but never deposit to lose it in record time.

couldnt care less how it affects any affiliate.

Yelenots1989 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Bandit lad! New to your site. Wanted to write a review about Video slots and my dreadful attempt for a wild line on Dead Or Alive. Not sure how to start one? Lol mental £20 is 6mins. Has to be one of my records. New to VS, brilliant site great catalogue of games, thank you for your videos as I had never of heard of them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)