Newbie here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dozn01 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hi guys I’ve just signed up to video slots deposited £100 using bandits link got 100 pound bonus any help on what to play to clear it cheers guys

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Welcome!

If you’re looking to clear the wagering, you want low variance slots as a general rule. A quick google search should provide you with some solid lists of these.

Personally, I think Bonanza is excellent for wagering. The base game pays pretty fairly most of the time, and if you are lucky enough to land a bonus (lucky being the key word as it can take hundreds, even thousands, of spins!) there’s stacks of potential there for a big win.

Good luck!

JoeD333 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Dozn01 wrote:

Hi guys I’ve just signed up to video slots deposited £100 using bandits link got 100 pound bonus any help on what to play to clear it cheers guys

Bonanza like biohazard said is probably the best game for wagering, extra chilli is great if you can stop yourself from buying the bonus.

It’s probably already gone or hopefully built up a bit but if you can’t think of anything to do a min stake bonus hunt can be fun, 50 spins on different games no bonus just leave. Games I’d suggest that are fun and have potential are:

Danger (still one of the best)

Moon princess

Extra chili

DOA

Knights life

Vampires

Happy holidays

Terminator 2

Tiki Tumble

Fat Rabbit

All together 50 spins on each is 116.50 if my math is right (probably not) but you’re bound to get a few bonuses out of them

Good luck 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)