Never been more gutted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    32red WANTED $19
    Outlaw

So I’ve won and lost huge amounts of money gambling in my lifetime. My biggest win was £30k from a jackpot on Couch Potato and I’ve had numerous 15k losses in a single day mainly from high stakes BJ. But tonight feels like my most gutting moment ever even though it’s actually a win.

I started on the £2k reel race on Casumo at 7 playing Hot Nudge and got a couple of decent early wins. Then I set it on 100 autospins and left it cos my GF rang me. Spoke for around 15 mins and when I went back to it I was up to over 500 points with still like 300 spins left. So I started it up again and the wins kept coming but it became clear to me with 10mins left in the race that I was gonna struggle for time so I started manual spins clicking as fast as I could. It went dry for a while but with 5 mins and 60 spins left, I was sitting 4th, 150 behind the leader and all above me had finished their spins…I got a bonus. Sure enough I got the 30x win to give me the 100points in the race and I was desperate for the bonus to end but it kept giving me scatters for extra spins when I just wanted it to end! When it did I had 2 mins left and 60 points behind. I was clicking frantically. Not getting big wins but you get 2 points for any win and extra for 3 wins in a row. With a minute left I was 20 points behind and I was sweating. Closer and closer I got and then when 1 SINGLE POINT behind and 35 spins left, the screen froze and the results popped up. I got 2nd and £500 but all I needed was 1 more win of ANY kind and I was £1500 better off. Another 5 seconds probably would have been enough 🙁

Like I said, the most gutted I’ve ever been to leave that behind me!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Haha, ive been exactly there. I got 2nd in a Big Bad Wolf for 500 when JP was 2k. I had 106 spins left and was 8 points behind with 2 mins to go.

In rolls the bonus. Problem is you cant skip it. The bonus retriggered twice and paid 120x. Problem was it took 5 minutes to run.

If that spin counted as i believe it should (Spin was clicked before deadine) id have won!

Reel races are stressful!

jerz92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Saw this and had to log in to make a post…

Couple of years now when that radiohead slot or was it motorhead, came out for Netent they did a reel race on it on Casumo 2 grand max prize… I got off to such a mad start on it, and with 20 minutes to go I was clearly in the running.  Down to my last few spins I was in 3rd, about 20 points behind first and a couple of points behind second.  Bonus comes in, all I need is for it to pay 30x for a massive chance!  It pays 28.4x, I move up to 2nd, and now I’ve got no spins left.

Race ends and I finish 4th, only 60 points behind the first place.  Had that bonus managed to find another 70p I was 2 grand richer.  I’ll never forget that!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)