need help please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    val jas WANTED $3
    Outlaw

issues with videoslots is it me or do they  just not take responsibility for anything just take your money!!!!!  had a lovely little win o  lucky lady charm only 20p a spin got a £238.00 bonus however failed to register in my account after endless pointless ( chat ) talk I  now have to wait for a response from the game provider why can’t they sort it out for you and  make them wait for the game provider clearly its all in your account history

Slot WANTED $40
    Outlaw

val jas wrote:

issues with videoslots is it me or do they  just not take responsibility for anything just take your money!!!!!  had a lovely little win o  lucky lady charm only 20p a spin got a £238.00 bonus however failed to register in my account after endless pointless ( chat ) talk I  now have to wait for a response from the game provider why can’t they sort it out for you and  make them wait for the game provider clearly its all in your account history

if you need fast help, send an email to this address

@videoslots.com">videoslotsteam@videoslots.com

they replay very fast

Team.Videoslots WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hello Val Jas,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve experienced issues with a game round.

Often times when the winning amount from a round which encountered issues does not hit the balance, the round has failed to complete successfully, and is not registered on our end, and we’ll need to contact the game provider in order to investigate and confirm what the round outcome was.

I’ve been able to locate your case, and will try to speed up the case, so that we may come to a conclusion on the matter as soon as possible.

Feel free to @ me here on the forums if you should ever require any assistance. (@Team.Videoslots)

Kind regards.
    Team Videoslots.

val jas WANTED $3
    Outlaw

thankyou for messages, we will just have to wait and see how long it takes to sort out, and thanks team @ videoslots for explanation shame your people on ( chat ) dint do this

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)