Napoleon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

This slot is absolute trash. Possibly because it’s one of the most volatile games out there – looking at the paytable it appears you can win up to 50,000x in one spin (full screen wilds)? I guess it was about time Blueprint released a slot with a bit more potential and volatility.

I had three bonuses on it (and they were hard to come by, had hundreds of teases), and they paid 1x, 10x and 18x. Now that is a joke. Each one was almost a zero bonus up until the last spin. The base game I had a couple of half decent wins but it was mostly dead spin city. Haven’t checked my RTP but I can only imagine it is around 25% to 35%. Shocking!

Anyone had any experiences with this slot?

Shezzzzzzz WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I was going to post a topic on here asking if it was possible to lose on this slot. the pays are just ridiculous with wilds, so many 20x+ wins in the base and a 350x win for pretty much nothing i guess its like any slot and can be hot/cold but ive never lost on it.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Shezzzzzzz wrote:

I was going to post a topic on here asking if it was possible to lose on this slot. the pays are just ridiculous with wilds, so many 20x+ wins in the base and a 350x win for pretty much nothing i guess its like any slot and can be hot/cold but ive never lost on it.

Haha, well this is just slots all over! One guy getting a fortune from it, another getting absolutely rinsed! Nice wins bud.

I consistently win on Fruit Warp, but I know plenty of people that hate the game. Mad.

Shezzzzzzz WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Shezzzzzzz wrote:

Haha, well this is just slots all over! One guy getting a fortune from it, another getting absolutely rinsed! Nice wins bud.

I consistently win on Fruit Warp, but I know plenty of people that hate the game. Mad.

I guess this is true, just played another session on it, only at 80p a spin which is low for me and still won over 300x in around 45 minutes.

Same goes for Moon Princess, i dont seem to lose on the game but so many hate it and never win

pearce0113 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

ive seen streamers have some big hits on this lately and ive also seen nickslots have a no win 0x bonus on the game. so i guess its swings and roundabouts, you pay your money, you take your chance

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Talk about being ripped then you should try Jack and the beanstalk. Only time i got the bonus I got the board fully unlocked with 6 spins Ieft, which is a lof of spins in that situation! Was expecting the £500 jackpot of close to it, but only got one miserly win for a few quid from those 6 spins. An absolute disgraceful ripoff!!!

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

I have just had about 1500 spins on Napoleon, I got the bonus after 100 but paid about 10x then one 200x hit. But apart from that I got fuck all. It seems to have us playing for that one big hit. So as it will be like hens teeth, I think it should be a 100 spin once a week game then move on or you could lose your house. I think 50,000 x is not enough?. You get 10,000 x for a wild line and there is a lot more than 5 win lines?. Unless the max is capped at 50,000 x. But who is hitting that?. It has a habit of giving you 3 and four wilds with a bonus blocker on 2nd reel. It fucks you off big style.

earthwormbill WANTED $1
    Outlaw

i have some decent wins in the base game on £1 spins but on the other hand ive had the bonus go for £0 and £2 before so i have stayed away from this one for a while. it seems like when you win you win big but trying to get the bonus can eat a lot of funds

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)