My slot session

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Well I’ve just finished a 5 hour slots session and all I can say is BORING, I have not enjoyed it at all, it is my first proper session this year and I can honestly say I’ve lost the buzz for slotting, I played on loads of different games got loads of bonuses,played roulette but at no point was I ever in profit from multiple deposits, I’m down only £290 nothing major.

Maybe the break I’ve had recently has been a god send as I just don’t feel the same anymore about slots, it’s weird really because for the last 2 years I’ve done nothing but play slots and loved every minute even though I’m shit loads of money down, I tried all my old favourites tonight and new games as well but I’m just left feeling like it was a waste of time.

i never thought I’d see the day.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

I can totally understand that, i loved them at one point, then moved on to roulette (big mistake) – but on a number of occasions I moved over to slots to give myself some variety.

The boredom just drove me to distraction, just watching the wheels spin interminably for the occasional so called big win, which most times was a fraction of what I had already put in.  For me this issue is that the excitement is in the bonuses (which is why I like the bandits videos), standing there for 30 minutes or more playing £2 a spin and watching returns of 50p etc just numbed my brain,and there is very little excitement as they throw in so many teases that eventually you don’t even get excited when 2 bonus symbols appear, you just expect it not to happen.  .  I will say as well that I find the developers tactics somewhat insulting, bring up BIG WIN pictures with bells and whistles when you win a small pittance just shows that they consider us dumb and easily influenced by shiny pictures  (which we probably are but they dont need to rub it in)

Probably a lucky escape for you – if you had enjoyed them you might have ended up on the road to ruin – and I know that £290 isnt a massive amount, but it’s a whole weekend in Prague or Paris etc, which has to be better than 5 hours in front of computer watching a set of graphics spin.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ha talk about look in the mirror post. You wouldn’t believe how many sessions I’ve said the very same thing. Your saying to yourself well that’s it im bored with them. There not the same. I don’t get the same buzz anymore. In a way i hope that feeling stays with you for along time mate. On the otherhand you could be like me. Trying to convince myself i don’t enjoy it. Saying you know what i think that’s me done on them. Its the psychology of it all. For me its like 2 parts of your brain fighting each other. 1 saying you know what i really really don’t enjoy it and the other saying yeah right who are you kidding course you enjoy it, you’ll be back and your trying to convince yourself you won’t want to. That’s such an ironic post. If i read your post to my missus who knows everything about my past she’d think I’d wrote it. ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)