My issues

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JoshAVFC96 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

So my gambling addiction came while I was in the army I had an income that I didn’t need to pay for anything I went off to Canada with the army and blew loads of money on the fruit machines that were on site.

I spent a lot but was never worried as I didn’t have anything to pay for now I left the army in October got myself a job and was pretty chuffed with myself managing to do so but then the gambling started getting out of hand losing all my money that I would get I still struggle to this day and I’m now in 3.6k debt

I left my job and I’m now struggling to find employment however I have a partner who is supporting me all the way so fingers crossed I find something that I enjoy pay off my debts and look to the future.

I started watching YouTube videos to kick the addiction it has worked to an extent I am tempted now and again but I haven’t gambled in over a month just wanted to put this out there that it is possible to overcome it. I hope you are all well and I wish you the best of luck with your gambling and if you have issues speak to somebody about it because I haven’t but I’ve overcome it

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)