MR.STEVEN PLEASE READ THIS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    emily12 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

HI STEVEN …MR BANDIT

My name is Emily

I am going to make this short. Me and my husband have been long time viewers of your slot channel on youtube and always look forward to your weekly videos. But I am messaging you for another reason. Recently I was made aware that a friend of mines mother has received heartbreaking news that her fight with cancer has taken a turn for the worst. The saddest part is she is a single mother and is going to be leaving behind a 8 year old as well as two other daughters.

They have started a gofundme started but haven’t really had much attention come their way. I am just sending this message out to you as I know how good of a person you are and know you like to help others. I do not expect you to donate but if you can please bring some attention to it that would mean the world.

This is the link if you would like to read more :

*link deleted there are no go fund me links allowed on the site if you would like to give the name so people can search it that is fine.* Edited Seedy

Thank you so much for your entertaining videos

I hope you see this!!

emily12 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The name is of the gofundme is “brain cancer-our moms battle” from calgary ab

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)