Mr Bandit , a question

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Armageddon65 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hi sir, besides I miss your videos, I have a question for you:

Wich program are you using for your recordings? since u you can pause the rec, I am interested in knowing that, since I use obs, and cant seems to pause it, only start/stop recordings

Ben

bleachy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hi Armageddon65 – You can record with OBS and not stream at the same time.  In the bottom right hand corner of your OBS will be a red circle with the work “Rec” in it.  Hit that and it will start recording your gameplay to a folder on your PC.  When done, hit the button and again and the it will stop recording.

You can then open that video file and edit it with any required software of your choosing, I use Filmora 9 and its pretty decent for a low cost editing software.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

It is a program called Movavi that i use, it’s decent most of the time but as soon as they release an updated version, mysteriously, the old one starts to break 😀

jjr272 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

When are you posting again, Sir bandit?? Miss your vids mate!!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Starting on August 10th like this…..

Video Schedule –

Monday – 6pm
    Tuesday – 6pm
    Wednesday – 6pm
    Thursday – 6pm
    Friday – 6pm

I will also do the occasional high stakes Sunday Slots when the funds allow!

Muir2186 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

So you done your balls in since the last video?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I’ve not really played tbh

Munki1000rb WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Whilst going through various megaways games, I tried my luck a few times with beetlejuice megaways, am I the only person on this green earth who can’t get a bonus on this game, 500 spins with nada, maybe you might have more luck lol would be good to see just how good the bonus is. ?

thegiddo WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Good to have ya back lad, hope family is well!!!!

nice one

Spireite13 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Good to see you back making the vids. Was like watching the old bandit from years ago!!? Also good to see the smaller stakes and winning ways, it’s nice to see big stakes but at the end of the day it’s good to hear you enjoying it again?

Armageddon65 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

where are you Mr Bandit ?  I am really missing your videos 🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)