Montezuma

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Just watching an old video off the bandits.  And the tell on Montezuma is not there , the reels drop in quicker before the multiplier comes up. So was there an update . Because it doesn’t seem to pay as much as it did .U would think they could just update it go so the tell is not there .

nickuk911 WANTED $18
    Blocked

As far as i remember Montezuma always reel dropped the bonus faster and i have been playing it for a long time, same with rhino, bruce, danger, 300 shields, dragon born etc. They all have that fast reel drop.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I nearly missed a job interview playing this game.

Playing in bookies a mins walk from interview when the 3 wheels roll in. Never played it before, so I was happy to get what I thought/hoped would be a nice, quick bonus before I left. Respin after respin after respin after… Well over a hundred of the feckers. It got extremely close to the point where I was going to have to leave with the bonus still running and a couple of hundred quid winnings in the machine. Imagine standing there swearing at the machine to end the fucking bonus lol.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Silly point maybe but just to rule it out, the tell only appears when the multiplier is spinning. When a retrigger happens it doesn’t show and never has. Some have said there is another tell when it is locked but I have never seen it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)