Megaways

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Been back in megaways this last few weeks, and it’s a strange one, one game jack megaways needs like 9 tumbles to bonus, and there’s a new one ( fuck if I can remember the name  ) and that only needs 4 tumbles…. It’s crazy how the 4 tumble game gets me more frustrated than the 9 ( and I know if they bonus they’ll bonus ) but oh my god …. It’s only 4 wins on a megaways board …. Wtf??????

both games are cool tho ..

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

I’ll reply on this thread with the same question as know got back to me but I’ve seen some comments about the bandit and basically how reliable it is I’m not sure but a friend of hideous slots has said he’s been told the bandit has no plans to ever return with videos etc.
    Not sure that’s from hideous himself or whatever but for once i actually believe this one might be true, there’s no sign of him at all, a mean it’s nearly a year since last video and don’t get me wrong if he’s done, he’s done but what I’d prefer as someone who has been apart of this forum and supported a long time is just to come out and say I’m done with the videos blah blah blah it’s pretty simple really, obviously I do understand if he does that most will leave the forum and unsubscribe so that’s probably why but if he is 100% done then it shouldn’t be an issue, that’s just my take on it anyway

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

I’ll reply on this thread with the same question as know got back to me but I’ve seen some comments about the bandit and basically how reliable it is I’m not sure but a friend of hideous slots has said he’s been told the bandit has no plans to ever return with videos etc. Not sure that’s from hideous himself or whatever but for once i actually believe this one might be true, there’s no sign of him at all, a mean it’s nearly a year since last video and don’t get me wrong if he’s done, he’s done but what I’d prefer as someone who has been apart of this forum and supported a long time is just to come out and say I’m done with the videos blah blah blah it’s pretty simple really, obviously I do understand if he does that most will leave the forum and unsubscribe so that’s probably why but if he is 100% done then it shouldn’t be an issue, that’s just my take on it anyway

Feel free to “unsubscribe”…. The forum doesn’t really have the option but I’m sure @Seedy will be happy to oblige if you want out.

If bandit wants to be back i’m sure he will be, but if not then I wouldn’t blame him, the whole scene is fucking toxic.

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Been back in megaways this last few weeks, and it’s a strange one, one game jack megaways needs like 9 tumbles to bonus, and there’s a new one ( fuck if I can remember the name  ) and that only needs 4 tumbles…. It’s crazy how the 4 tumble game gets me more frustrated than the 9 ( and I know if they bonus they’ll bonus ) but oh my god …. It’s only 4 wins on a megaways board …. Wtf??????

both games are cool tho ..

The differences between megaways games is nearly as frustrating as “is it 3 scatters or 4”

Good that you’ve found a couple of enjoyable games though 🙂

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

And that’s what pisses me off about you xbob I’ve agreed and disagreed with many things you have said and done on this forum and I’ve been very open with you about it said I’ve agreed when I have done and called you out when I believed you were in the wrong, however if you read what I said correctly you would understand I never said I would leave the forum or I would unsubscribe I said that’s what quite a few would end up doing if that was the case, hell if bandit doesn’t come back so be it if you’ve looked at things I’ve said in other threads I agree the whole thing is toxic and I wouldn’t do it that’s for sure so think you’ve mis read everything I’ve said and how I was saying it so before jumping to conclusions actually think before writing that’s the last I’ll say on that and you didn’t answer anything I said I know you won’t have the answers but that was the whole point of what I said, think he’s called Phil B on YouTube moderates for hideous and he has said that he has been told directly that the bandit won’t be back doing videos as he has said himself, so going off that can only be hideous who has mentioned that but that’s all I came to ask, no need to reply the way you did, meant to be an over 18s forum think it was fkn primary school

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

And that’s what pisses me off about you xbob I’ve agreed and disagreed with many things you have said and done on this forum and I’ve been very open with you about it said I’ve agreed when I have done and called you out when I believed you were in the wrong, however if you read what I said correctly you would understand I never said I would leave the forum or I would unsubscribe I said that’s what quite a few would end up doing if that was the case, hell if bandit doesn’t come back so be it if you’ve looked at things I’ve said in other threads I agree the whole thing is toxic and I wouldn’t do it that’s for sure so think you’ve mis read everything I’ve said and how I was saying it so before jumping to conclusions actually think before writing that’s the last I’ll say on that and you didn’t answer anything I said I know you won’t have the answers but that was the whole point of what I said, think he’s called Phil B on YouTube moderates for hideous and he has said that he has been told directly that the bandit won’t be back doing videos as he has said himself, so going off that can only be hideous who has mentioned that but that’s all I came to ask, no need to reply the way you did, meant to be an over 18s forum think it was fkn primary school

I’m sorry I did get the wrong end of the stick a bit there, at the time I was a bit frustrated that a new thread was sniped with the same stuff but that wasn’t an excuse to only skim read and jump to conclusions.

Obviously if people do decide to leave that’s their choice, judging by the lack of posts recently I think most people have already done that already!

I do suspect though that the hideous live chat isn’t the most reliable source of info, I’ve read that bandit is dead many times on there! People put 2+2 together, get a wrong answer and roll with it and then boom he’s dead, he’s in prison, he’s broke. At the end of the day Bandit has had real life issues that he went through a bit in a Twitter update about 6 months ago.

Like I mentioned though, the scene now is so toxic and I wouldn’t blame him at all for walking away. Just wait until the forum redirects to the “@Seedy in a cage” onlyfans page 😂😂😂

What do you think @seedy, uptick in visits or sharp decline 😂

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Fair enough i get your point, tbh I just cba to start a new thread haha I just saw that and thought I wonder what’s going on there or how reliable that source was as apparently this mod is good mates with hideous and has apparently heard directly that the bandit won’t be coming back but tbh I agree I wouldn’t bother neither, full of people playing with fake money/ or money that’s been heavily increased with deposit bonuses, idiots who you can tell don’t even have half a brain had never gambled before and saw what people like bandit and rolla created and thought I cba to work I’m just gonna do this.

Then I don’t even have to comment and the UKGC fkn woeful decisions getting made and from what I’m hearing there’s more to come so slotting in the UK will crash in the next few years

Nialld17 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Can’t remember how to create a new topic.

Has anyone got any decent people to watch?

Currently watching, Chip, fruity, Lucky Devil slots, although LD doesn’t stream just uploads.

Who’s good to watch?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Nialld17 wrote:

Can’t remember how to create a new topic.

Has anyone got any decent people to watch?

Currently watching, Chip, fruity, Lucky Devil slots, although LD doesn’t stream just uploads.

Who’s good to watch?

I tend to watch gaming streams nowadays, it’s much less stressful!

TJTom WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Rocknrolla is good. Stop n step is alright.

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Can we do anything to bring back Ryan from Ryan’s slots? It’s been too long!!!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Hey what did I miss

Reading

reading

reading

reading

uhhh xbob 😂

my two cents, you’ve got to be fucked to play these days, and that grind is tough in the uk, although I didn’t buy a lot of bonus buys ( except chilli) no bonus buys with the auto spins off and the 2.5 second spin it does grind your gears, and I think bandit temperament is he starts playing , realise it’s taken ages, gets fucked off that we live in a nanny state and can’t be bothered, and when ever he wants to play, the negative “slot” thoughts are there instantly and it becomes a chore rather than a entertainment because you don’t see it is a positive, and that mental hump is a hard twat to get over,   like the bloke who doesn’t go to the gym, the idea of going is nice, but then instantly you think about the getting there,  putting gym clothes on, getting on the first machine, the pain, the sweat, having to go home ….but I don’t ever believe bandit will close down or step away this part of his business, I feel he knows it would be silly to walk away from a good following and name he’s built up…unless clearly it was harming him or his family, and bandit has never been shy about sharing the need to take breaks for his own sanity, he’s never been embarrassed by that ( as he shouldn’t ) from hearing his stories about him and his work I just thinks it’s a matter of the right lanes crossing at the right time, I don’t believe he’ll ever  bin the slots, but might shelf them for a time, because it still can be a profitable thing( theoretically)

I don’t disagree that a note here and there would be comforting as a fan, because we do care and worry about good people we connect with  ( we are human ) but equally I’m aware shit goes down in personal, family or work circles and sometimes time is the best diluter…and sometimes that dilution needs a lot of time  ( unless he sends a message saying he’s selling hot dogs at Wrexham football club  …. Then forget this essay )

we keep the faith, he’ll be back….I’m sure ( ish ) of it …….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’m sure @seedy will remove that soon. Remove this as well or someone will be very confused!

Stop drunk messaging the forum from the 1960’s, and have a good old think about if that kind of language is/was ever acceptable (hint, nope)

Ta 👋

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I’m sure @seedy will remove that soon. Remove this as well or someone will be very confused!

Stop drunk messaging the forum from the 1960’s, and have a good old think about if that kind of language is/was ever acceptable (hint, nope)

Ta 👋

Tsk @seedy you didn’t read the first bit did you, you just removed the other person’s post and sat back with another beer 🤣

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)