Massage to the Bandit. – Stakes in the vids.

Should the bandit raise the average stakes?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like it'll be more interesting to all of us if he raise the average just a little.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 Yes, raise to a fiver.
  • #2 Yes, raise to a tenner.
  • #3 I have no sense of responsibility and want the bandit to play 40 quids all the time.
  • #4 No, the bets are just fine.
  • #5 Lower the stakes god damnit.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Orrenx WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Well, I’m not really offering a massage. It’s more of a typo on purpuse to spike the interest. Dunno how to get the message trough in any other way! 🙂

Maybe I should offer a massage on a second thought, feels like it’s the least I owe him (you if the Big Man is the recipient at the moment) after watching this many hours of great entertainment.

Ok, back to the subject. I really enjoy all the vids, no matter what stake they are. But, as I’m a bit of a highroller (not bandit high, but still) and never play below 5€ stakes, I can relate to how Steve feels when playing 2 quids. It’s a lot more fun to play a bit higher stakes if that’s what you usually do.

So my question is, why not raise your average bet to a fiver or a tenner? It would be more interesting to you, it’ll be even funnier reactions and I guess more people could relate to your bets, or am I wrong?

Really enjoy when you do one top hit on ReelKing and use the profit to play big bets. It’s the “real” way to play high stakes for a person like us on the forum who can’t just dunk in 20k on a single deposit. Hit it big and then raise the bets. 🙂

In all, thanks for the entertainment. Any day with a new vid on the Bandit Channel is a good day.

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

I enjoy watching anyone on a stake that is exciting to them that’s playing it. So if someone is on 60p and wins £200 off a bonus and seems happy then that’s good to watch. If someone is on £10 stake and wins £1000 and is used to playing £40 and don’t seem over the moon it isn’t as enjoyable. I agree bandit doesn’t seem like he enjoys the £2 stake at all it isn’t exciting to him u can feel that. I have mentioned this before that I don’t get the impression when he hits a £500 hit for example on £2 it just isn’t the exciting feel from him that u get when on higher stakes and his reply was he does enjoy it the same, only for him to say a few weeks after that he isn’t enjoying £2 stake so I think he was lying to himself. I do believe he believed that he was happy with £2 stake but we could see he wasn’t and isn’t now really. The excitement in his voice hasn’t happened for a long time on £2 stake even 500c just doesn’t seem like he’s happy. But can he also afford £5-£10 stakes all the time if he keeps losing? That’s the problem. Is it a case of make a £2 stake video just for the viewers and signups? Not saying it’s just about the money but I do feel he just makes these vids now to keep people happy when I’m fact he isn’t happy or excited to play and losing the balance. Put a grand or two in on £2 stake lose then at least that’s a video done and people are happy to get a fix. Rather than playing what he was ants to play. Anyway hope all is well.

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

I think £5 is about right if he can afford it. I feel the excitement would stand out more on that stake. But it isn’t my money so ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Don’t think it’s about relating to his stake . Just more entertaining at higher stakes .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

If you think about the last two vids how the balance ripped through 3k and the first 1k on Sunday put that into perspective if that was £5 stake that would 10k loss. I know there were a couple of dond buys second to last vid but upping it to a fiver for an hour long highlighted video could be easily a 5k loss. To me that’s very risky but like you say if he wants to and can afford then I’m all for it. If it stays at £2 plus the odd high stakes vid then fine. No dramas either way.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

If anything I would say alot more people wouldn’t relate to the bet size even £2 is a high stake. At a guess the average persons prob plays quid stake or lower.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Maybe mix it up a bit like chipmonkz slots ( decent ) , do £2 spins then up to fiver n tenner etc

fuck knows up to bandit , not my money lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I think Ste plays sometimes on £2 and then he sometimes does high stakes so that everyone should be happy 🙂

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I enjoy videos at stakes around £2 the most, but throughout this year it’s hard to escape the impression Steve no longer really gets much fun out of playing at that level. And I suppose you wouldn’t, if you were over £100k up in one month playing RK at £40 per spin, I can understand it’s going to be harder to get excited about a £320 win off a bonus on some other game. That’s actually why when I was slotting I always kept my stakes low, typically 40p. It meant on the occasions I had a good win and upped the stakes a bit, I could get super excited just hitting a £1.50 Secret of the Stones feature.

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

I think how the bandit feels about the stake is the most important thing and agree with the sentiment of the majority here.

I’ve also got into playing low stakes and get the same buzz argy is talking about when I’m on 1-2 quid when £2 used to be my minimum.

Christ I hit 1000x on jungle spirit a month ago on 40p and was overjoyed. Sure I slightly wish I was on £5 but that’s just because I’m very greedy lol.

Now I play 40-60p and don’t lose much but sometimes go on a great run and have a decent cashout instead of £2-5 and often end up on blackjack losing thousands.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Who are these 55% of ppl who like the lower stakes lol!!!…i wanna see huge wins for the bandit,can watch him lose 1-2k on 2quid spins but i feel that doesnt matter to him much,as like last video think he was 1500down,but also said hed lost 5k trying to do a single slot,id rather have seen that attempt:)

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I genuinely don’t think i could afford to constantly play at £5/10 – those are massive massive stakes. Take out my Reel King play completely from your impression of my stakes and you are left with the norm i think, moving up to those kind of stakes as an average is a big big jump, i can lose £3,000 on a video at £2 stake, you’d scale that up and if it went badly, i could lose £7,500 on a bad £5 stake session and that would then start to become far too much wouldn’t it?

I do the odd higher staked video when the mood takes me, if £5/10 became the norm, what stake would those high stake videos then have to be, i dread to think lol

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

As much as I like to see the higher stakes videos, I like to see the £2 stake ones just as much. Its nice to see a slot go big on a stake that isn’t too high. Also, you can’t really go into a new slot and bang it straight on £5-10 (unless it’s a new BTG) because you don’t know what it’s like. In my opinion, it’s better to start low, and if it looks ok then raise. Imagine going into that merlins magic playing £5 spins when it takes an age to bonus, and dead spins for 7 out of the 8 spins it gives. £2 is perfect. 🙂

Orrenx WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Sorry for not participating in the discussion. Been away with the family, and wanted to see the last video in its whole before getting in here.

In my opinion this was a great vid all the way from start to end. I don’t really fancy the hive, but Steve still make it interesting. Even when it’s being a sour bitch like now.

I get that people might react to these super high rolls so I’m my opinion they are not needed. To combine 2 pound spins with 5 or 10 when the balance allows it seems like a great way to make both sides happy. 🙂

Please Steve, feel free to keep doing vids like that!

Orrenx WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I’m back again. Just checked the thumbs up on the latest video compared to the earlier ones. Seems like there’s a great number of people who enjoyed this vid! Awesome! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)