Love You Bandit!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    aakashdiwan WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hello,

This is Aakash Diwan. Based out of Mumbai, I am a Live Circuit amateur Poker Player. Having made to the final table at World Poker Tour in the Big Bounty Tournament last year and finished 4th. My dream and resolve is to play at the WSOP at some point in my life. I was so far away from Slots but when the lockdown started, I happened to have a lot of time and that’s when one fine day, Mr. Reel King ? happened to show up as a video suggestion on YouTube. Being a Poker Player, one needs to be fearless and having the same trait, I admired your guts to fire up all those Gambles. Fell in love with your content so much that I ended up watching all your videos posted on YT from day one. Must add, you are a Fab and Fearless Mr. Bandit! ? I go by the alias ‘IBetNuts’ and my twitter account is 80sArmyBRAT. I follow you everywhere now. Literally stalking to see when the new upload is published ?. Finally, as a fan, I want to let you know that I eagerly await your uploads so keep them coming ?? A small share from my WPT memory for Bandit Gang. Best of luck! ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)