Jammin Jars.. What a game!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Damo WANTED $41
    Outlaw

My Fav game used to be DHV and iv’e had some massive wins on 20p spins but Jammin Jars is something else! I play low stakes all the time and normally 20p spins. Yesterday i had winnings from the free rolls on Videoslots so i thought i would play it through as it was only £6. 24 hours later and im at £540 balance and mostly thanks to 2 1000x+ wins on jammin jars. Have i been incredibly lucky?

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Damo wrote:

My Fav game used to be DHV and iv’e had some massive wins on 20p spins but Jammin Jars is something else! I play low stakes all the time and normally 20p spins. Yesterday i had winnings from the free rolls on Videoslots so i thought i would play it through as it was only £6. 24 hours later and im at £540 balance and mostly thanks to 2 1000x+ wins on jammin jars. Have i been incredibly lucky?

yes you have been lucky this session….ive probably had 30-40 bonuses so far on that game,best paying about 200x which is nice enough…best win so far has been base game hit with 2 jars paying about 450x

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

I got 200 quid off it today so yeah its got a place in my heart now lol. My mate sent me a screenshot of him winning 18 grand, he was trolling me though as its just what he’d got in free play on 100 quid spins.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)