Intrigued

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fantasysi WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Guys just wondered whether many of you play the goonies regular, ive landed lots of bonuses but on this one occasion yesterday when it landed and the wheel came up it said “lets go for the big stuff” before i spun it which i have never ever heared it say that before, it landed on inferno spins (maybe that is big stuff) i bottled it and collected it has never had it before – £28 on £1 stake wont be collecting that again ? …. also seen bandit and few others play napoleon as huge potential landed my first bonus on £1 stake and won grand sum of naff all haha

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

We live and learn mate , been in same situations quite alot really, played goonies a lot and never heard this either, but inferno is 2nd top feature, so should have been good , ive only had it twice and took it both times , 40p with 3 ships to start got me about £70 . The other with 2 ships on £2 stake was £52 that one came strait in but dont recall it saying anything to me, its anotoriously hard slot to gamble up to inferno from the bottom (4 me anyway) bumps u with mystery win pretty sharpish, think it has good potential on that feature, so iwould hav took it to , great attitude tho , hope there is many more with bigger wins really unlucky on napolion , that waz absolute shit.kedp ur chin up mate

fantasysi WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Yeh like i say because ive had lots of bonuses of goonies when i heared it say something along those lines i immediately thought ive never heared it say that before, then fobs me off with shit win haha.. yeh we all craving the buzz of one massive hit ? biggest hit ive had was around 650x on legend of the pharoahs…oh bandit by the way pleaseeeeeeeeeeee can we have a single slot series on wish upon a jackpot ?

mocro76 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

i play it all the time because it ows me a big big pay out so far 3k down on it but its a bitch m8 soo hard to get a good win all i have got on it is the bottem 2 bonuses but bleuprint slots are made that way they take and take and doesnt give back just like the fobt’s i am from the netherlands but i know a bit about fobt’s my m8 is from portsmouth come on  pompey hahahahahaah but m8 these bleuprints are making me go mad !!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Has any body been on the one willy top bonus ??  A wheel that spins cash amounts and drops the coins to either side of a set of scales , bonus ends when to much coins on one side tips !! Only seen one video on utube earlier only paid about £100 , but didnt c what stake it was on , must b rare’r than snow in the desert if there’s only one upload on it !!!

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Has any body been on the one willy top bonus ??  A wheel that spins cash amounts and drops the coins to either side of a set of scales , bonus ends when to much coins on one side tips !! Only seen one video on utube earlier only paid about £100 , but didnt c what stake it was on , must b rare’r than snow in the desert if there’s only one upload on it !!!

Probably not as rare as you think,reason there wont be much on youtube is because it is mostly streamers who post wins,and to be honest the goonies slot is naff,,,streamers for the most part play high variance slots that can pay massive compared to stake,not just 500-1000x.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)