Im Phil (friend from Malta). Ask your questions

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #129819
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

    r4m3 wrote:

    Hey Phil,

    my question is more about how you play. So with your knowledge and more logical thinking than most of people- if you have bonuses like for example Extra Chilli where you can risk entire bonus for few more spins; or have like five different types of bonus games in one slot and you can risk to get better one or random amount of money- how do you play? Do you prefer to risk it or take basic ones, or maybe it just depends how you feel in specific moment?

    I’d always gamble it. Your basically buying a bigger chance at a big win. You can collect 8 sure but your chances of a max win are hugely smaller. I’d always gamble It up as the gamble averages are around 100% rtp once you buy the bonuses. Its usually a true gamble chance. So I’m always taking it as its essentially risk free over long term.

    #129844
    AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

    eejit101 wrote:

    tezzaterry321 wrote:

    Quick question I’m trying to sign up to the same casino Steve is on using a vpn connected to Ireland I registered popped to live chat and they closed my account cause I’m from UK but the vpn was connected to Ireland why can’t I register there as I see loads of video makers streamers all from uk register and play there can you give me advice on how to go about it

     

    I’d suggest a better VPN. ExpressVPn surfshRk or nord. And I’d use Norway for it.

    FYI Im using ProtonVPN for FREE and use Japan. For some reason BC block Netherlands which is also free. Yeah i know some of you will show me the cross for daring to use a free VPN but it dont use my crypto wallet, i add funds via a central exchange so the money is held by BC not me directly. What i like about it is i can use it on my smart TV which not all VPN providers offer.

    #129845
    AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

    eejit101 wrote:

    Eightblack wrote:

    Alright Phil mate.

    Does it make any difference to the game when you refresh the page or it crashes? Like if I’m playing bonanza for hours and it crashes I feel like it’s making me start again when I reopen lol.. I’ve heard the bandit say similar when he opens a game and it plays his last bonus so he refreshes it because it pisses him off lol.. i guess the question is does the game see your session as a whole session or is spin individual? I dunno if that makes sense, in my head it does lol

     

    Hey. Not at all. Each spin is triggered at random by the casino sending a request to the provider for a game round result. Doesn’t matter when, how, previous wins or anything. Its a common belief it matters but it doesn’t. At all.

    yeah i guess this is something as an ex arcade/fobt player i should really know but online its really different. in a bookies i can sit a a machine, ita all mine, the payout percent (Whats its actually paid, not its RTP) are unquie to that machine. I know if play that machine long enough i will get the big win (likely still make heavy loss) but its only that machine im competing with.

    Online im competing with every single online player. That big win i keep trying to get could ten seconds ago have just been given to some player on the same stake playing on the other side of the world!

    1
    #129884
    HybridTactics WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    if you win say 10000x on 20p would of still win the 10000x if you had spun at a higher stake, or does the programming have set cash values it releases.

    1
    #129918
    mattowl1867 WANTED $34
    Outlaw

    This thread is so good I’ve signed into my account here form the first time in a year or so 😂

    Really appreciate the insight Phil, and some really great questions and answers being given.

    I have a few now:

    What do you know about the game ’20p Roulette’ from IG? Both in cabinet form and online. Is it mega pre determined? Does it sense where you’re laying your chips at? Does it ‘know’ if you’re chasing a certain section?

     

    What do you know about Nouveau Roulette from Relax gaming? I like to play this one, it’s computer based still but looks better I think. Still takes ya money like… Feels very rigged at times, the way it falls or bounces around. Obviously it’s been designed to react that way in simulation… Seem to have huge barren spells or quick short sharp wins amounting to decent amounts very quickly.

     

    Slots:

     

    What do you think is the easiest slot to bonus, ever? Steam tower maybe… Wild north?… Golden colts? Just interested to know.

     

    What slot would you say is the best / most potential for a UK player grinding away for a bonus without buying it?

    Is it better to see a scatter flashing pass on a tease, or is it better to see the reel looking empty of them until it crawls into view? Or nay difference

     

    When a game has a random feature that may pop up (sausage party, Rik n Morty, Goonies etc), is that result predetermined immediately ,the second the reels pause for a moment, as the spin brings in the feature reveal? Does any game have a genuine click and choose type feature? Where the result behind the item is actually what you could have won…

     

    And finally when a slot bonus ‘spins itself to death’ or is ‘scared to hit something at this multiplyer’… Is that possibly a real thing? Or just bad luck.

     

    Thanks again and really appreciate any insight, I get it if my questions are a bit too waffly lol 😂

     

    #129920
    Smgxking WANTED $16
    Outlaw

    I use avast one VPN its free for 2 months then £40 for the year i been playing at bcgame for months now lots of big withdrawals no problems so far.

    #129962
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

    HybridTactics wrote:

    if you win say 10000x on 20p would of still win the 10000x if you had spun at a higher stake, or does the programming have set cash values it releases.

     

    Yes would hVe been the same result on whatever the stake the instant you clicked spin

    #129963
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

    mattowl1867 wrote:

    This thread is so good I’ve signed into my account here form the first time in a year or so 😂

    Really appreciate the insight Phil, and some really great questions and answers being given.

    I have a few now:

    What do you know about the game ’20p Roulette’ from IG? Both in cabinet form and online. Is it mega pre determined? Does it sense where you’re laying your chips at? Does it ‘know’ if you’re chasing a certain section?

     

    What do you know about Nouveau Roulette from Relax gaming? I like to play this one, it’s computer based still but looks better I think. Still takes ya money like… Feels very rigged at times, the way it falls or bounces around. Obviously it’s been designed to react that way in simulation… Seem to have huge barren spells or quick short sharp wins amounting to decent amounts very quickly.

     

    Slots:

     

    What do you think is the easiest slot to bonus, ever? Steam tower maybe… Wild north?… Golden colts? Just interested to know.

     

    What slot would you say is the best / most potential for a UK player grinding away for a bonus without buying it?

    Is it better to see a scatter flashing pass on a tease, or is it better to see the reel looking empty of them until it crawls into view? Or nay difference

     

    When a game has a random feature that may pop up (sausage party, Rik n Morty, Goonies etc), is that result predetermined immediately ,the second the reels pause for a moment, as the spin brings in the feature reveal? Does any game have a genuine click and choose type feature? Where the result behind the item is actually what you could have won…

     

    And finally when a slot bonus ‘spins itself to death’ or is ‘scared to hit something at this multiplyer’… Is that possibly a real thing? Or just bad luck.

     

    Thanks again and really appreciate any insight, I get it if my questions are a bit too waffly lol 😂

     

     

    1 – apparently 20p.roulette is random. When you click it gives a random number. Obviously you know from where it starts the spin where it Will land but the number is random it seems.

     

    2 – they program specific imagery of how the ball.lands in each number. Take 13… one has it land straight in, and one has it bounce wildly back from around 4. It’s the same as 20p.roulette how the number is drawn but the visuals have more options.

     

    3 – easiest slot to bonus… anything with a bonus buy? Haha. On the base game.for sure wild North or golden colts. Hardest game is tougher. Bonanza is up there.

     

    4 – Potential? In what way.. if your wanting a hard bonus with a nice return then any BTG slot works. I’d avoid anything with a super bonus as it’s so hard to trigger. If I’m grinding a bonus balance I’d always say bonanza, Tombstone, many of the playngo slots.

     

    5 – no difference on scatters. Book of dead/legacy/DOA2 is different as those reels are fixed. If it flashes by it won’t come back as they aren’t random reels.

     

    6 – yes they are all predetermined. Anything with a pick option in the bonus or mini feature is already locked.

     

    7 – mostly the slot amount win is predetermined. Some slots (sugar rush etc) need the multis to pay the amounts it needs to so that I’d be less worried about spinning to death. But something by prag or Blueprint can give a big win at any multi then just fuck off. Push is the weird example of this… retro tapes can give you an epic setup then just vanish.. or thr same setup and fill up a max win. I’ve had a max and a zero bonus off the same tape setup.

     

    Hope that helps.

    #129980
    heisenberg WANTED $9
    Outlaw

    Excellent thread Phil. Some questions:

    1) Is a bonus amount win (having landed the scatters normally) predetermined on the original press of a spin or is there another request sent to the provider for a bonus round result after the original spin has finished having landed the bonus?

    2) Why do streamers ask their viewers to help pick click and choose type features? Presumably engagement-related reasons but they are wilfully lying to them IMO (assuming the streamers know it is predetermined).

    3) How does Danger High Voltage programme out the possibility of landing four 6x wilds (max is three apparently) if it is completely random and technically it can land four of them on reels 2-4?

    4) How many bonus results can the provider randomly choose from when someone buys a bonus?

    #130092
    Smgxking WANTED $16
    Outlaw

    my question phil,

    does a slot pay or act differently when you quick spin the shit out of a slot, i seem to notice bonus’s land alot quicker and cheaper if you just normal spin, stick it on turbo mode and smash through 500 spins no bonus and barely any wins.

    Or is it all in my head 😂😂

    #130113
    SlotsBlogger WANTED $8
    Outlaw

    Hey Phil

    Hopefully not too off topic. I have a slot bonus that won’t complete. It is Kingmaker from BTG, the bonus round just errors on the last spin. I’ve reported several times the issue to the casino’s technical department and I just get the rhetoric ‘Clear your cache and cookies’. That’s always my first port of call. My question is, could I go direct to the game provider to get the issue cleared?

    Cheers!

    #130132
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

    heisenberg wrote:

    Excellent thread Phil. Some questions:

    1) Is a bonus amount win (having landed the scatters normally) predetermined on the original press of a spin or is there another request sent to the provider for a bonus round result after the original spin has finished having landed the bonus?

    2) Why do streamers ask their viewers to help pick click and choose type features? Presumably engagement-related reasons but they are wilfully lying to them IMO (assuming the streamers know it is predetermined).

    3) How does Danger High Voltage programme out the possibility of landing four 6x wilds (max is three apparently) if it is completely random and technically it can land four of them on reels 2-4?

    4) How many bonus results can the provider randomly choose from when someone buys a bonus?

     

    1 – on 99% of games the bonus result is sent at the time.of the spin result. One or two are random but the vast majority are predetermined.

     

    2 – oddly casino owners and a lot of streamers know fuck all about slots..I.mean the bandit is a prime example here. He knows dick all half the time. It’s done for engagement and for fun.

     

    3 – Maths wizardry? I guess there is an if function somewhere not allowing it. I don’t honestly know how this is done but it’s in the maths of the games.

     

    4 – well the result is one of every possibility from 0x to whatever the max win it based on a probability function. So millions of options and then even more ways of showing it.

     

    Ty!

    #130133
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

    Smgxking wrote:

    my question phil,

    does a slot pay or act differently when you quick spin the shit out of a slot, i seem to notice bonus’s land alot quicker and cheaper if you just normal spin, stick it on turbo mode and smash through 500 spins no bonus and barely any wins.

    Or is it all in my head 😂😂

     

    It’s all in your head my man! Makes no difference at all. Just faster speed to get them as your playing faster sadly.

    #130134
    eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

    SlotsBlogger wrote:

    Hey Phil

    Hopefully not too off topic. I have a slot bonus that won’t complete. It is Kingmaker from BTG, the bonus round just errors on the last spin. I’ve reported several times the issue to the casino’s technical department and I just get the rhetoric ‘Clear your cache and cookies’. That’s always my first port of call. My question is, could I go direct to the game provider to get the issue cleared?

    Cheers!

     

    Ooh fun. The clear cache thing does fix a huge amount of issues sadly. So thats why it’s suggested.

     

    Can you finish the round on another computer or device? That worked for me once.

    You can ask the casino to make a ticket for the provider and give you that info. Then contact BTG on twitter or FB or Skype?

    If its been over a week I’d be doing that for sure.

     

    Great question though. This is very uncommon for an issue and CS aren’t anything to do with the games. Neither the casino. They rely on guesswork and then the provider to solve it.

    #130140
    Granty112 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

    How is bandit playing at this casino using a vpn from the UK surley casino knows he’s from UK if so can I do it

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 101 total)