Hi all, Im Matt..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MattMorris1992 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

25 from Manchester!.. Loving the forum cant waitin to speak to the bandit community! Much love my fellow bandits! 😉

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hi mate and welcome, what part of Manchester, i used to live all over there haha Welcome to the forum laddy!

MattMorris1992 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Thank pal. Im a Droylsden Lad.. Not sure if you know where that is haha. Cheers buddy looking forward to seing what becomes of it.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah i know it mate, i used to live in Audenshaw at one point and also Denton, don’t think they were too far away!

MattMorris1992 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Right around the corner!! no way small world haha.. Ive lived all over haha, Denton, Audenshaw, Glossop, Hollingworth, Stalybridge, Ashton basically a gypsy haha!!..  when did you move away and why buddy?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah i lived all over the place there too haha I moved back to North Wales as the mrs got a job in Chester hospital, i think that was the reason it was so long ago now lol She worked at Salford Royal for a good while and we lived at Salford Quays, just round the corner from Old Trafford haha

MattMorris1992 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

HA small small world! You poor poor man having to see that shithole every day (Old Trafford) My grandparents live in North Wales! They live in Conway I love it, Ive been up snowdonia and round conway castle and few other places. Top place to go an visit up there..

So not only does the wife save people or make them better, shes also saves you and your videos from time to time on the Fat man reel king! hahaha

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)