Hello Everyone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BigR WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Well were to start introducing yourself lol

on the site im know as BigR aswell as my user name for most gambling website’s

Real name is Ray/Raymond im 30 years young….. currently living in north wales ! orginally from coventry but have lived in wales most of my life so class myself as welsh and proud minus the sheep jokes lol have been gambling now for past 4 years my biggest ever win was a 3172x on 300 shields at a stake of 50p lol was submitted on here via big wins

dunno what else to say now really lol anyways wish you all good luck in life and on the slots and just a little hello really 🙂

Rob2k94 WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Welcome big ray.

I can never get that bonus to land let alone get to 300x.

sweet win

BigR WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi Rob thanks it is always worth a try with 300 shields just never know all down to luck

sinacory WANTED $2
    Blocked

Wow is a very big win.

Fibromagn WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello! I am new here too. So glad can be one of you!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

BigR wrote:

Well were to start introducing yourself lol

on the site im know as BigR aswell as my user name for most gambling website’s

Real name is Ray/Raymond im 30 years young….. currently living in north wales ! orginally from coventry but have lived in wales most of my life so class myself as welsh and proud minus the sheep jokes lol have been gambling now for past 4 years my biggest ever win was a 3172x on 300 shields at a stake of 50p lol was submitted on here via big wins

dunno what else to say now really lol anyways wish you all good luck in life and on the slots and just a little hello really ?

Hi mate, welcome to the Forum!

Where abouts in North Wales, you must live near to me as nowhere is too far away lol 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)