Has anyone actually managed any footy wins this season?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Chrisaliz WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I do over 2.5 goals. Evens and above. 4 matches x 2, plus the 8fold. Two wins in last two Saturdays but not the full 8games. This week????. Excellent lil devil video. Top man backinamo. ? Happy Christmas

Sarahb9998 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

No luck for me on the footy bets biggest win all year was 1000x win on slots £1 stake just finished bandits vid 35005x wow really nice of him to give 6k to basically complete strangers!

Hitman8787 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Get on villa, Newcastle, Swindon, Nottingham forest and millwall this saturday 70/1

Muppets WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I’ve been doing a lot of 4 team accas all for a score draw, haven’t had any luck out of the 100 of attempts I’ve done but hopefully one day I’ll hit one. I normally do a stake of 50p on 4 teams to draw 1-1. My best so far on a 8 team Acca all for a win is 300 quid from a 50p stake. All the best everyone and hope you all win a nice sum at some point in this season! 🙂

nitro94 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

wrong thread but fuck me what a win Bandit on 80p on Lil Devil you legend never post but had to comment on that. ps can i have the btg tesla when you get it lol

Norbs WANTED $1
    Outlaw

87/1 on will hills with the boost.?

Andyp WANTED $2
    Outlaw

rykest3 wrote:

Trying to string together 5-6 teams in an acca is tough with the results that have been coming this season but we’ll keep trying for the holy grail ?

I won 5800 on a 7 team acca 100 quid on it the other week dont no how to upload the bet on the website butt I will give it a go soon it was a proper squicky but time

Allonthefavourite WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Had a daft £1 trixie up about 2 months ago.

All outsiders :

Wolves to beat Man City :  (20/1)

Newcastle to beat Man Utd (7/1)

Livingston to beat Celtic (11/2)

Decent little bet.

Kpdw WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi all,

I have had many football bet wins this year, but the only way to win big is to bet big!

It only takes two teams, anyone who wants to know about this should mail me on  [email protected]

Steve, I have mailed you about this bet, if you would like more info mail me ok.

good luck to all

Karl

SlotsCrack WANTED $62
    Outlaw

5 scats. The bonus did shit obviously.

Williever66 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Nope, same here Bandit. There have been to many odd results. In my 5/6 fold bets, theres always that bogey team, usually the top fave to win there match, but they lose to a bottom side!

I also like to do double special bets, which to some people are suicidal! But I find it fun. Trouble is, I usually get 1st match, but 2nd match always fails on 1 corner or 1 yellow card! Its that close on 8/10 bets! We are talking about 25p upto £2 bets here.

Have probably won about 10+ bets in the last year out of over 500 bets placed. Down about £700 this year.

Last year, Leeds would never win, when I included them on folds. Tottenham have been the worst team I could include i a fold bet….bet on them, they lose, bet against them, they win! Think they have killed over 30% of my bets, over 3 years! Only 2 times they won for me in 3 years!

Bob ballsdeep WANTED $15
    Outlaw
    Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

make all your bets about btts and goals,  the statistics are crazy for it without the fans.

JuanManzana WANTED $1
    Outlaw

This season is unpredicteble isnt it, I had couple small wins but overall I am a lot down this season, like Vila beat Liverpool 7:2 wtf, also can you check with videoslots, if you getting bomus for me, as I use your link but it went error, so spoke to support team and they gave me bonus and I told them I join becouse of you, so just double check you get bonus for me!!! Slots have more potential this season then football bets…xDD

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)