Gone AWOL

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    PaulMac WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hello fellow gamblers and fans of The Bandit. Serious question is he ever coming back? Asking on behalf of a friend – Actually 14k followers on Twitter and 79k subscribers on YouTube. Steve if you’re reading this – you’re sorely missed. Please come back soon or post an update to your current situation. I trust and hope you’re in good health. Sundays aren’t the same without you.

PaulMac

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Just a 5 min video please , lots of curse words and a hi will be fine

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Imagine “ right twats, I’m here …..I’m off”😂😂😂😂😂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Smokingbeagle wrote:

That was basically the 75k sub special that went in the bin

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Have you seen or witnessed yourselves how painful it is to play slots in the UK nowadays I 100% don’t blame him for never ever coming back no autos no quick spins not to mention for example yesterday I deposited £100 started a bonus hunt for myself actually went so well I had 7 bonuses on 20-30p stake by the time I was on my 8th slot had a big base hit which took me to £115 pound so I decided I’d withdraw my £100 didn’t get anything else with the £15 and I had 7 bonuses on book of dead, DHV, hoarder x ways, fire toad, secret of the stones max, the doghouse and sweet bonanza which I thought should be decent them 7 returned £34 I was absolutely gobsmacked😂 I get volatility but I thought it would return more than that in the past a bonus from 1 of them has returned more than the full 7 and I’m glad I took out my deposit after that so again I don’t blame the bandit one little bit

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Smokingbeagle wrote:

That was basically the 75k sub special that went in the bin

the disheartening effect of that kind of thing not going the right ways, or even a kind way  … happened  to me once, I wanted brown sauce in my bacon bap and they gave me ketchup ….chad to Jim the whole day  ….didn’t look at a greggs bacon bap for ages ..only buying hash browns from McDonald’s … totally understand … I felt his pain …

AndyR WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I did randomly find new content ft bandit the other day on youtube if any one is desperate 😂

He is sessioning Monty’s Millions in the background of this other guys vid, which at least confirms he is alive and slotting

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

AndyR wrote:

I did randomly find new content ft bandit the other day on youtube if any one is desperate 😂

He is sessioning Monty’s Millions in the background of this other guys vid, which at least confirms he is alive and slotting

<iframe title=”Christmas Special with The Bandit, Rob Street and Melon Meter” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/7-gBFLeOiEg?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Bandit on Monty’s? He’ll be spinning the pie gamble for silly small slivers of a win area no doubt 😂😂

Dirtystack WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Miss his vids. 

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

If anyone missing the bandit

this video is epic it has all the joys of when he really enjoyed slotting and some epic favourite games including some naughty reveal

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>https://youtu.be/x-NJgjJxdzw</span&gt;

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)