Golf club big wins

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    thegamblerisback WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Live video,Β  low stakes, 24 pound a spin in the pub where no one is watching hmmmm yh sure whatever you say lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜„ 😜

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

But if he did those spins on video there would be cries of fake. The guy can’t fucking win 😳

He shares a few of the win screenshots on X if you want to see them

thegamblerisback WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I am not a fucking new user. Been watching bandit from years but this bandit is a fucking mystery. You must be too blind to see lol. The guy does low stakes on live and does 24 pound a spin in pub where no one is watching. Pretty convenient.

solidrobben WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I can confirm he isn’t lying and I’m now kicking myself for not screenshotting it.

I logged onto BCGAME whilst on holiday as I fancied a bash on The moon on my phone.

When you click the game it shows other players wins/losses and it actually showed that Steve was currently playing Β£18 spins. Utter coincidence but its true. I knew it was him as the username was bandit1981 and I click on his name and it showed his three games with the biggest turnovers. And they were in the millions of pounds. I’ll let you guess which games they were.

John bell WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I was watching a Chanel called pnuk I think and he was claiming the following

bandit says he gets ten quid per thousand views but says three is more likely for a gambling site,

he claims that BC games pay him at end of month that coincide with his big wins.

I personally don’t believe it because Steve is pretty open about losses and wins.

would be interested to see what the Wrexham legend made of that video today which was later updated

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)