Gold. Britain’s got… erm, something ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

The original game was really tidy, it was one of my first games along with break da bank

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’ve played LOTS of this on the BTG test site, the win exchange seems quite fair but it rarely gives a retrigger.

It’ll be interesting to see if rocknrolla gets the same kind of trolling all the other BTG launch partners get when he does the launch tomorrow.

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I’ve played LOTS of this on the BTG test site, the win exchange seems quite fair but it rarely gives a retrigger.

It’ll be interesting to see if rocknrolla gets the same kind of trolling all the other BTG launch partners get when he does the launch tomorrow.

Yeah? Be nice to have a “fair “ btg game😂 (except for my btg babe…. Who’s never wrong) … I’m on that fucking meatball game at the mo…. The fucker refuses to bonus, you know the btg crew who did mint did this one…

igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Watch the bloody video you pair.

Outlaw

igc-rm wrote:

I did… I’m still washing my eyes out

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

igc-rm wrote:

I did, i saw it when it was first posted. I was relieved he wasn’t wearing gold hot pants!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

igc-rm wrote:

I did, i saw it when it was first posted. I was relieved he wasn’t wearing gold hot pants!

I’ve still not forgiven him for the beef lightning one.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

What an utter twat that bloke is, it’s embarrassing really, I wonder how much BTG fund him for doing shit like that.

I mean it’s his job no matter how scummy and immoral it is but your promoting a slot and this is why affiliates like him and chip and all these other ones jumping on the band wagon are as bad or if not worse than the tv adverts it basically is exactly like them and there doing videos every day in some form, there a joke

bigbucks1983 WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

The comments on his video are people assuming he got paid for the video or saying he uses funny money as he’s now doing the same promotion as hideous. Kinda branded by association.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)